♥Chapter 11♥

Michael laughs lightly before getting up off his knee, "Yes we do and can't have him running around much longer." I move to sit on the end of my desk, as Michael moves over to me and gives me his wrist.

My eyes glow from there blue to a blood red, as I open my mouth and bite into his wrist. As I do Michael softly moans from the feel of my fangs in his wrist. I move him closer by putting my right hand on his elbow biting deeper.

Drinking more as everyone watches me with big eyes, seeing as they never really seen me feed before. I open my eyes showing the blood red ones, I hear everyone gasp as they watch. My body start to glow a pure white with gold.

As it starts to glow brighter and the glow moves from my body, and when it moves back into me. I pull my now blood red lips from Michaels wrist then lick it to heal the bite marks. Before licking the blood off the corner of my mouth.

"Thanks Michael I needed that." I let go of his arm and he smiles at me, "You are welcome Emma." I look up at Alex and see his eyes, are watching every move I make as I start to walk to him. He opens his arms holds me tight as I lay my head on his shoulder.

Brian speaks up and crosses his arms over his chest, "so now what?" I look up from Alex's shoulder and smile. "Now its time to get all our uncles in this office seeing their all here. And see what they wish to do about Vladimir."

"And if its not what I see fit then I will dismiss the Counsel and put others in their place, as well as taking over from there. Doing what must be done to keep my people safe." They all say at the same time "DEATH". I laugh and nod my head.

"Yes death" I move out of Alex's arms and move over to my desk, sitting down as I push a button on my phone. I look up at everyone as the call goes through, The Counsel members all say at the sometime. "My Queen" I sigh before saying "I want you all at my office in 10 minutes."

They all say yes as the call ends and I softly sigh as I close eyes and wait. Once all 12 uncles walk in I look up and sigh again before saying "Sit". I take a deep breath "Well I called you this Counsel meeting for a reason, the reason is that Vladimir has broken out."

"We all know where he's heading and what he wishes to do. So gantalmen what do you have to say death or jail?" I stop talking and look at them all as I crosse my arms. I hear them all sigh before one of them speaks.

"Emma we have been through this before because you have kids with him we can't put him to death." I look up at everyone and sigh, "Then gantalmen the Counsel is now no more, by keeping someone that wishes your Queen, dead you are not only putting me in danger but also people."

"If I die every vampire dies with me is that what you want? Is the end of vampire kind and everything else supernatural dead what you want?"

♥♥♥♪♪♪★★★♥♥♥♪♪♪★★★♥♥♥♪♪♪★★★♥♥♥♪♪♪★★Theres chapter 11 people tell me what y'all think. And please vote and comment. I would love to know what y'all think so far.