♣Chapter 6♣

Their eyes get big as they take in my words and look at him, before putting a big smile on their faces. Brad gets up and comes over, to us and puts his hand out to Alex. "Hi I'm Emma's older brother, names Brad."

Alex smiles and shakes his hand, "names Alex nice to meet you Brad." I smiles then look at Alex before my other brothers, "Alex my other brothers going from oldest to youngest,"

"You just met Brad then there is A.J, Brian, Joei, and Matt." Alex smiles and waves at them, "hello." And being them they all say in unison "hi!". I roll my eyes and then lean into Alex's chest, "so boys what's the news?"

They look at each other before looking back at me, they all sigh as one then Brad puts his hands on his knee's. "Well Em, we got a call from Wolfgang, and he gave us bad news."

He stopped talking and looked up at me as I raised an eyebrow, and crossed my arms under my chest. "So what did Wolfgang have to say that's so bad?" I ask with my brow still raised, this time Brian was the one to talk.

"Sis it looks like Vladimir escaped from, the prison that we had him in." I can feel as Alex wraps his arms around me tighter, as this news sinks in I don't know what to say. I just look at them all as I keep taking deep breaths.

Brad gets up from his spot on the coach and walks over to me, he puts his hands on my shoulder. "Em breath just breath sis." I look up at him with tears in my eyes, Alex's arms tighten even more before he finally speaks up.

"What is going on and who is this Vladimir guy y'all are talking about?" I sigh and bite my lip ring as I turn around, and look up at him. "Well love before I tell you about him, I should tell you about who and what I am."

Alex looks at me then at my five brother's, before looking at me again. He raised his eyebrow and holds me, more before sighing and noding his head.

Before I can say anything I yawn and make, my brothers laugh "Maybe she should tell you in the morning Alex. You both look tired and I know her telling you is going to take a lot out of her." Brad says softly.

Alex nods his head yet again before holding onto me tight and standing up. He then takes me to our room and lays me on the bed. He strips himself then me before laying down in bed. He wraps his arms around me as sleep takes over us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So that's Chapter six tell me what y'all think. Comment and vote please.