★Chaptet 13★

Alex looks at me with a pout and holds me closer to him, "its ok love you can come with me it you wish." I say to him and just by saying that, he loosens his hold on my waist. He softly kisses my neck and nods his head before say, "I would be happy to baby".

I smile and look back at my daddy and uncles to see them all smiling big smiles and, them leaning back crossing their arms over their chest. "What?" I ask them they all just laugh, shaking their heads before they all say goodnight and leave.

I get up and take Alex's hand as I pull him up with me, walking out of the door and head upstairs. We get to my room and I sit him on my bed as I walk over to the closet, "hey Alex I'm going to get into the shower and get ready for the club."

"When I get out I'll take you to your place to get ready as well." I'm still in the closet when I hear him say "OK baby" I come out and head to the bathroom and, tune on the shower making it just right before getting in and taking a quick shower.

When I get out I go back to my closet and drop my towel, to the floor and slip on a red bra. Then a black corset, before my black skinny jeans with my knee high black boots. I come out and see Alex laying on my bed looking at the ceiling, befor turning to me.

He smliles at me as he sees my outfit, his eyes were like saucers and I couldn't help but laugh. The look on his face was nothing but lust, I walk over to him and sit on the bed next to him. "Baby let's go to your place now so you can get ready."

We get up off the bed and we walk out hand in hand to my car. Once we're in and on the road Alex starts to give me directions to his place. When we get there Alex looks at me and smiles, "Come on baby" he says just before opening the car door and getting out.

I smile and turn the car off before getting out too, and walking around the car to him. Taking his hand we start walking to his door, he unlocks it to have someone yell "is that you Alex?" I look at Alex as a young boy who looks about 16 comes out.

Only to stop when he sees me by Alex's side. I smile and look at him a little shy, as I sques Alex's hand. He looks down at me before talking, "Hey Jake, this is Emma my girlfriend, Emma this is Jake my cousin." I smile again before saying, "Hi its nice to meet you".

Jake smiles back at me as he steps up to me, and puts out his hand. "Hi nice to meet ya too Emma." I shake his hand and then move back to Alex's side again. I then look up at him and smile, "love you should go shower and get dressed, so I'm not late for my meeting at the club."

"I would hate to have them mad at me for being late, we can get something to eat from there as well." I say before leaning up and kissing him on the lips softly and smiling up at him.