♥Chapter 17♥

(Wolfgang's POV)

I look out the window just in time to see Vladimir's men injet something into my Queen's neck. I run out and yell her name, "EMMA!" Just as him and his men vanish with her.

I'm not to sure as to what I should do as of yet, so I call Michael and the others out. I look at them as they come running out, but I'm passing back and forth. Michael looks at me before he ask "where's Emma Wolfgang?"

I sigh "Vladimir's men injetted her with something, and then they vanished. Before I could get to her." I sigh again and scratch my head before moving my hands down my face.

Michael looks at everyone before he looks back at me, "I'm taking to the sky's, you and your men take the ground. I'll get my brother's to help me, and owr men as well we must find her."

I nod my head as I look at my son and the 8 member's of "The Aleat 8", just as Michael opens his wings and flys off. "OK Akira, I want you and "The Aleat 8" to work together."

Akira looks at me then them, "alright men you heard him let's move out." I smile to myself poround of my son. I look up to see everyone else standing there and I wonder if her soon to be king is OK.

"Ok I know there are a lot of vamps here so get, into groups of five and start looking for our Queen. Brian you and your brothers stay here and look after the humans. We both know if anything happens to them the Queen would be pissed."

"And we don't want that not after her just being kidnapped." Brian and the others nod and start to move the humans back into the club. I take out my cell and go to speed dial, looking for a good friends number.

As it comes up I push the call button and, let it ring in my ear about four times before he pucks up. "Hello Wolfgang what can I do for you?" I start to walk away from the club.

As I try to pick up the sent of both my Queen and Vladimir as well as his men. "Well Koga my/our Queen just got kidnapped by Vladimir and his men, I need you and the weretighers to help get her back."

I hear him moving but not sure where to, "men my office now we have a code red!" I smile still walking hoping to get her smell again. "Wolfgang tell me what happened I have you on speaker phone."

I take a deep breath before I say what happened, "Emma was at the club "Batwing's", we were all having fun before we all heard Vladimir call her name. She want out but before she could do anything."

"Vladimir's men came up behind her and injected her. Then he took her away, I have my men looking for her. As well as Michael and his men too, with come of the vamps."

I stop talking and wait for him to say something, "we are on it Wolfgang if we found her, before you or her other men we will call you." I smile and nod my head, forgetting I'm on the phone and he cant see m e nodbefore I say "Thanks"

************************************************************************** Thanks for reading lovely please vote and comment.