202-203

202: Public

He Lisa was still in a daze until he got on the carriage leaving the palace.

Fei Nu was an honest man, driving the carriage silently, and the young man sat beside him. The jade pendant in his hand was originally cold, but now it is held tightly, and it seems to be hot.

Xiao Jungkook's eyes fell on her hand and raised his eyebrows, "Are you going to crush it?"

He Lisa's strength was learned by Chengri from throwing a stone lock on the martial arts arena. It is not a problem to crush a walnut with his bare hands. It is not impossible to crush this jade. She was taken aback for a moment, and she stretched out her hands subconsciously, not knowing what to do.

This is a two-color jade given by the Queen Mother. One was given to Xiao Jing and the other was given to Xiao Jungkook. It is said that it is the heirloom of their Xiao family. According to Lin Teahyung, this jade pendant Xiao Jungkook never left her body. She had snatched it once in Liangzhou Wei drunk. Knowing that it was a rare object, she returned it to Xiao Jungkook, but she didn't expect to go around and still get it in her hands.

He Lisa confiscated such a valuable gift, he hesitated for a moment, and said: "The governor... this is not suitable for me, right?"

Xiao Jungkook took the snake-print black jade in her hand, lowered his head and took the tassel from He Lisa's waist, and replaced it with this black jade. He moved softly, his expression was careful, and his tone was light. "The eldest brother's piece was given to his sister-in-law. Since you and I have a marriage contract, it should be given to you."

Marriage contract...

He Lisa's face reddened again.

Just now in that abandoned palace, Xiao Jungkook couldn't think about what Xiao Jungkook said to her. If I think of it, I feel like the fireworks I saw secretly for the first time after the New Year's Eve dinner in my youth, flying up to the sky with a "bang", turning into countless dazzling stars in the sky, even if I lie on the collapsed at night, it's hard to fall asleep. Always remember the surprise of that moment.

Trying to make myself unable to think about it, He Lisa said: "Are we going back to Xiao Mansion now?"

Hearing the word "return", Xiao Jungkook curled his lips calmly and said: "Go to your house."

"My house?"

"You are a woman," Xiao Jungkook lowered his eyes, "No one knows who lived in Xiao Mansion before. After today, someone will find He's family. If you live in my mansion, there will be people who talk too much."

He doesn't care what others think, but He Lisa can't, He Sui and He Yuta can't. Nowadays, the distinction between men and women is not as clear as in the previous dynasty, but it is not good for He Lisa to talk about living in a foreign man's house before getting married.

"Yes." He Lisa nodded. Thinking of going back to the He family next time, it was another headache. He Yuta urged her to resign immediately. Now instead of resigning, she has entered the Jungkook. Fortunately, there is no need to worry about the identity of the woman being exposed, but for He Sui and He Yuta, it should be quite shocking.

"Don't worry," Xiao Jungkook reminded her as if she could see the worry in her heart. "At the celebration banquet, someone had already rushed to the Hejia to congratulate him. Your father and younger brother should already know about it."

He Lisa relaxes.

He Sui and He Yuta indeed already know.

Not long ago, He Yuta was still reading in the house, and He Sui came back from the employer's house and took some water to take a bath. Qingmei had just washed the clothes they had changed, and heard someone knock on the door outside.