200-201

200: Ideal person

He Lisa has seen Emperor Wenxuan for the first time in his past and present lives.

Emperor Wen Xuan has reached the year of knowing the destiny, but he looks younger than his own age. His face is ruddy and neat and tidy. Although he wears a bright yellow dragon robe, he does not have what He Lisa imagined. Majestic and domineering, even quite kind and kind, like an ordinary elder. He didn't put on airs, and when he arrived, he fell to the seat in the high seat, indicating that the officials need not be cautious.

The one sitting next to Emperor Wenxuan is Empress Zhang. Empress Zhang and Emperor Wen Xuan were married in their youth, and had a prominent family background. At the beginning, the first emperor took the lead and became the crown prince. Empress Zhang had a son and a daughter, the current prince Guangyan and Princess Yuchan. Princess Yuchan has been married, and she has been unwell recently, so she didn't come to the palace banquet today. Sitting at the head of Empress Zhang is the noble concubine Lan Fei.

The age of Princess Lan is similar to that of Empress Zhang, and she is not as sleek and slender as Empress Zhang. She looks thin and delicate. She has a gentle temperament and does not fight or grab. She gave birth to the four princes, Guangshuo.

The fifth prince Guangji was led by his mother and stood beside his two older brothers. His biological mother was Ni Guiren. Ni Guiren was very young. He was just as charming as a bone, and had a domineering temperament. He was originally a small local. The official's daughter-in-law came in the draft, but after she was pregnant with a baby, she soared all the way. But Emperor Wen Xuan thought she was arrogant and arrogant, and refused to promote her concubine. In the past two years, Ni Guiren has also become a lot better.

The second prince and the third prince were originally twins, who were conceived by a court lady in a coat of arms of Emperor Wen Xuan who was lucky enough to be in the palace. Unfortunately, the twins were already difficult to give birth, and the mother and son did not keep them. Go together.

Emperor Wenxuan's heirs are not abundant, and sometimes it may not be a good thing for the emperor's family to have rich heirs. There is only one position, and there are too many people. It is inevitable that some people are unwilling to do this and give birth to dissatisfaction. Now the fifth prince Guangji is still young, and only the prince Guangyan and the fourth prince Guangshuo are able to sit in that position. Empress Zhang's family is strong, and the prince is orthodox. It just so happens that Concubine Lan does not fight or **** it. Originally, it is understandable that the crown would be inherited by the prince.

However, the prince was wide-spread, ignorant and virtuous. Su Rili had no political achievements. He had a mess in his own house. He usually only knew how to play. In contrast, the four princes Guangshuo had both virtue and ability. , Outstanding talent, gentle temperament, and self-cleanliness.

The prince is so unbearable, and the fourth prince is so good, naturally some people are moved. In addition, there were three thousand beauties in the harem, but Emperor Wenxuan's favorite was Concubine Lan. Although Concubine Lan was not fighting or grabbing, no one in the harem had ever dared to despise her. One faction supported Guangyan, while the other tried to ask Emperor Wenxuan to change Li Guangshuo as the prince.

He Lisa still remembers that when he was in Liangzhou, he had heard people say that the prince did not like Xiao Jungkook. Xiao Jungkook took the troops to Liangzhou Guardian. In addition to avoiding Xu Jingfu's edge, the prince was among them. Played a part.

In other words, Xu Jingfu and Prince Guangyan are very likely to be in the same group.

She was thinking in her mind, her face kept calm.