19-20

The next day, it started raining.

The roof was quickly repaired with sturdy green tiles. He lisa also considered changing the bedding and pillows in the room, as they were so worn out that the cotton was almost falling out.

He Yuta stepped into her room and said, "He lisa, come and see!"

"Now?" He lisa asked, "Do you want me to go with you?"

He Yuta's face showed a hint of annoyance as if he had been seen through. He turned away and said, "I'm just letting you know!"

"Oh, okay, I'll accompany you then," He lisa agreed.

This young man was a bit stubborn, but he was still cute and didn't seem to have any malicious intentions. When He lisa walked to the courtyard, she saw the horse that Xiao jungkook had given He Yuta the day before, now standing in a corner with a makeshift stable.

Seeing He lisa looking at the horse, He Yuta proudly said, "Xiang Xiang is so beautiful!"

He lisa almost suspected that she had misheard him and asked, "What did you call it?"

"Xiang Xiang!" He Yuta answered confidently, "I looked at it yesterday, and it's a female horse. Since she's following me, I need to give her a new name, and Xiang Xiang is a name that girls would like."

She had told He Yuta to study more early on, but he never listened. If Xiao jungkook, who was so picky, knew that the horse he casually gave away had been given such a name by He Yuta, it would surely be a shame in his horse-gifting career.

He Yuta didn't notice, and despite his efforts to hide it, he couldn't help feeling happy. He lisa didn't bother with him either.

The He family had no horse before, so they didn't have a carriage either. He lisa and He Yuta walked on the street with an umbrella each. He Sui had already gone to the drill ground early in the morning. He lisa had checked her face in the mirror this morning and found that the bruise at the corner of her mouth had already faded away. It was almost invisible, so she didn't wear a veil, directly going out.

There were some advantages to going out directly. Now that her identity was different, she didn't need to be too cautious, and she could observe the customs of the capital in detail. He Yuta had written down four schools on the paper, which were carefully selected, and He lisa took a look. She found that they all focused on martial arts.

The decision was good. Looking at He Yuta's appearance, it seemed that he had no intention of pursuing a civil career—of course, he was definitely not cut out for it if he could come up with the name "Xiang Xiang" for a horse.

The two of them strolled around, buying snacks as they walked. In just one day, they had visited all the schools in the area. After discussing, they decided to choose the school that was closest to their home. This school had more martial arts instructors and a suitable curriculum. After school, He Yuta could still go to the drill ground to practice martial arts. The tuition fee was also not expensive, only one or two taels of silver per year, and the money that He lisa had won was enough to cover several years of tuition for him.

Most of He Yuta's clothes were salvaged from what He Sui had left behind. They had been patched up for three years, and new clothes were rare for him. He had never been to a tailor shop like this before and hesitated, saying, "It's alright, I can just wear whatever."

"If you go to school wearing shabby clothes, you'll be laughed at," He lisa pulled him inside. The tailor was an elderly man with a friendly smile. He asked, "Is this young lady getting clothes made, or is it this young gentleman?"

"Make them for him," He lisa pointed at He Yuta and said, "Spring and winter clothes, two sets each, preferably long clothes with the style of a leader. Make them good-looking and suitable for a young man like him. The color shouldn't be too dark or too light, and the patterns can be simple."

Rebirth of a star general |LK|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें