196-197

196: Xu Family

The day before, I got Xiao Jungkook's verbal guarantee. After he agreed, he took He Lisa with him at the palace banquet. He Lisa slept very sweetly that night. On the next morning, when she woke up, she did not see Xiao Jungkook as usual. There was only one ginkgo sitting in the yard, waiting for her to get up and eat just like yesterday.

He Lisa used to get up early in his life, and suddenly he slept three poles a day. It was embarrassing for a little girl to wait for him. She asked Ginguo, "Ginguo, did your second young master say where you went?"

Ginguo shook her head, "Is Young Master He looking for the second master in an emergency?"

He Lisa smiled, "Just ask casually." He was a little strange. After returning to Beijing, Xiao Jungkook looked like he was busy. What was he doing?

But she didn't think too much, there are other things to do today.

He Lisa greeted Ginguo, changed clothes and went out. She didn't call the carriage, she wore a drapery, and walked on the street by herself. She could walk to the Xu family's house with her eyes closed, and after a short while, she stopped in front of the vermillion gate.

He Lisa stood at the door, looking at the mansion in front of him.

Looking in from the outside, the house looks narrower, narrow as if it can't contain people's ambitions, narrow as a coffin, and buried her in it like this.

He Lisa originally thought that after so long, she was already very calm. But when she really stood here, her mood was hard to calm down. It was here that she was pushed by He Wanru into a pool of cold water and never saw the sun on the second day.

The young man at the door is sweeping the floor. Xu Hanbin is a particular person, and the house must be clean anytime and anywhere. He doesn't like blemishes, just as he doesn't like scars on women's skin.

He Lisa stepped forward and said: "Brother, I'll ask you for personal information."

The cleaning boy stopped, looked at He Lisa, and asked: "You are..."

"I am entrusted to inquire about individuals," He Lisa whispered, "In your house, is there an aunt named He Wanru?"

As soon as these words came out, Xiao Si's face changed drastically, "You..."

The next moment, he felt that there was a heavy object in his hand, and when he looked down, it was a silver coin. The young man swallowed, and subconsciously put the silver into his sleeve, looked around and no one noticed, then whispered: "My son, you go and wait for me under the locust tree in the alley ahead. You are not talking here. Place."

He Lisa nodded, "Understand, brother must come, if you can inquire about this person for me..." She smiled slightly, "The benefits of brother are indispensable."

The young man was beaming with joy, "Natural, natural!"

He Lisa didn't talk to him much, just as the young man was worried, this is indeed not the place to talk. Moreover, with the relationship between Xu Hanbin and He Rufei, it is inevitable that there are no He Rufei people walking outside. She lowered her veil, went to the locust tree in the said alley, and waited with peace of mind.

He Lisa is not afraid that the little boy will take the money and refuse to admit it. Although the Xu family is also an official family, it is not generous to the next generation. Probably because Xu Hanbin was originally a Bachelor of Hanlin, and he had learned the scribes, so he was more willing to spend his silver on the decoration, such as the tiles of the house. And one of the words that Mrs. Xu used to say is: If it is too good to the subordinates, it will not be good for them to give birth to alienation. You have to know that you must not go too close between the servant and the master.