190-191

190: Secret

"It's ridiculous, let's take a drunk tonight, and come for the deceased!"

Yan jin shook the wine jar empty, his face flushed, and his speech was vague. Hua Youxian smiled and said, "General Yan is drunk."

A small jar of Bifang wine has seen the bottom, and the sound of the piano is still in the air. Everyone has become drunk. Yan jin and Lin Taehyung are the most drunk. Lin Taehyung is holding up a fan and fighting with Yan jin, "What's so great about Madam? How can someone with a wife understand that freedom is valuable?"

"You know what a fart!" Yan jin scolded him drunkly, "You are...you can't eat grapes and say grapes are sour..."

Yang Mingzhi drinks a little bit, and he feels dizzy after drinking a little bit. He is not crazy, but sits restrained, not knowing what he is thinking, his eyes are a little vain.

He lisa's drink volume is worse than Yang Mingzhi's. Although Rose Dew is sweet and sweet, it is still mixed with wine. After a few drinks, he feels sleepy, and he feels top-heavy at some point, and he lay on the table. , Sleep soundly.

The only people in the party who are sober are Chu Jaemin and Xiao Jungkook.

"There is an empty room upstairs," Cailian said: "Why don't you send them upstairs to rest for a while, and the slaves let the girls cook some sober soup and simmer them, and you can drink them directly when they wake up."

Xiao Jungkook nodded.

Leave aside other things, just the appearance of Yan jin and Lin Taehyung can't tell what's going on when they are put on the street. Picking lotus will make people help Lin Taehyung and Yan jin upstairs.

Yang Mingzhi stood up swaying, barely staying awake, smiled and said: "I don't need it anymore, my carriage is still outside, I will go back to rest." After all, he didn't wait for an answer, he took care of himself. Go out.

Hua Youxian is a little worried: "This..."

Xiao Jungkook: "Follow him."

After Yang Mingzhi left, Chu Jaemin looked at He lisa, and was about to speak, when Xiao Jungkook walked in front of He lisa, patted her on the back, and called her: "He lisa."

He lisa slept dimly, subconsciously patted Xiao Jungkook's hand off, and continued to sleep well. Xiao Jungkook paused for a moment, bent down, and hugged He lisa.

The girl who was still playing the piano was startled, her finger was wrong, and the piano made a weird sound. Hua Youxian lowered his head and smiled, and said to Xiao Jungkook: "Master Xiao, please come with the slave house."

Seeing Xiao Jungkook taking He lisa away, Cailian looked at the rest of Chu Jaemin: "Master Chu..."

The young man smiled at her politely: "Trouble."

......

The room is in the corner of the upper floor. It is far away from Lin Taehyung and the others. At the end of the corridor is the attic, which looks like a fairy mountain pavilion. Hua Youxian stood at the door and said with a smile: "No one has lived in this house. It will be cleaned every few days. Please, Master Xiao, please."

Xiao Jungkook said "Thank you" and carried He lisa into the room.

Hua Youxian retired.

Xiao Jungkook is very tall, He lisa is thin and short, and when he hugs him easily, he doesn't seem to be holding a girl, but as light as he is holding a cat. The collapse in this room is very short, probably because no one has lived in it on weekdays, and it is a little deserted. Xiao Jungkook bent down, put He lisa on the collapse, and half-kneeled on the ground, leaning against the head of the bed, covering her with the quilt.