Chapter 25 - Dew of the Morning Rain

Hey guysss

Hey guysss... I finally came back??!!

My last post a few days ago got a few comments and views so even though its just that I will try to satisfy the loyal readers (anyone who is still here, I really love you ⁺✧.(˃̶ ॣ⌣ ॣ˂̶∗̀)ɞ⁾)

Anyways, I think my writing style has changed a bit since last year and the quality of it has also significantly decreased because I barely wrote anything this year (bear with me on this one guys)

However, I still hope you guys will continue to support this series as much as before so let's get to it!!

P.S. info on badminton guy is at the end of this chapter ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ

-💙-

A sweet, alluring melody of songbirds orchestrated with the dripping of the morning rain as rays of sunshine peeked through the tiny cracks between the green leaves.

Her eyes flutter open, seeing blue skies of gradient cerulean shades loom over hues of red and orange while the newborn Sun emerged like a rising phoenix from beneath the ashes of the horizon.

Over a crashing shore of foaming waves, the wind finds itself blowing past unfurling flowers in bloom and against the clattering of glass teacups outside a wooden balcony.

Purple wisteria blossoms hang damp in bundles from ceilings of brick and vines of jungle green; overhead, the dew of the morning rain rolls down the leaves like snakes following a meandering path.

...

"Kochou," a voice called out. There was a thudding in the ground that continued to grow louder.

Suddenly, Shinobu's eyes flutter open. Her vision still slightly blurry, she could see the silhouette of a tall figure above her. 

And there he was: Giyuu, wearing nothing but his demon slayer corps pants with his long flowing jet black hair left damp and untied.

"A-ah, Tomioka... san!" Shinobu exclaimed, shooting up from her futon immediately with a blush that had quickly spread past her cheeks and to the tips of her ears. Her eyes dropped from the image of his unchanging (yet super hot) face to his defined shoulders... his muscular arms... his...

~what am I doing!?~

Shinobu quickly shook her head and redirected her eyes back up to his face.

"I should go get ready, Tomioka-san," she smiled warmly before hurrying up to her feet and turning the other way.

Without saying a single word, Giyuu turned away as well. Shinobu sighed, trying to calm her racing heart. Were the events of last night only a dream?