Chapter 7 - Forgiving the Unforgivable

Tysm for the support so far ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ilysm haha

Also... new kny episode on Netflix came out today (literally rewatched it 5 times)

~💜~

Baby pink sakura blossoms bloomed and peeked through the cracks and walls of the Butterfly estate.

Mild breezes carried the soft petals into the rooms of patients, blessing their days with a bit more beauty amongst the presence of gore.

Warm and pleasant was the beaming Sun, yet the long hours were still faced with frigid airs and chilly gales.

Spring was succeeding winter, and the burgeoning forests and flourishing, kaleidoscopic flowers, was the hard evidence.

As the days eased into a balmier weather, the motion of it also became more languid and slow, fitting with the appearance of the gradually blossoming gems of nature.

...

Giyuu was on a mission practically everyday, sometimes not even coming back to his own estate for weeks and weeks on end; it was rumoured that he had requested Ubuyashiki to give him more assignments that were longer and farther away.

Even though the exact reason as to why was not entirely found out... many of the kakushi (and Mitsuri), have been speculating that it must've been because of his "conflict" with Shinobu.

Fact was, they were completely and utterly correct.

He was avoiding her, and even Shinobu knew he had a good reason to do so.

...

A rapid rapping on the door alarmed Shinobu.

In an instant, without even waiting for her reply, Mitsuri kicked the door down and stormed in to hug her friend, embracing the tiny woman fully in her arms.

"WAAAHHH!! SHINOBU, ARE YOU OKAY??!!" she cried as she buried her face into Shinobu's shoulder; it seemed like Mitsuri was the one who needed condolences.

"Ara ara~ Mitsuri, what do you think happened that would make me... not okay?" she smiled nervously as she patted her hashira friend's back.

Mitsuri lifted her head up, sniffling and revealing practically teary eyes, "Well, the ka- uhhmm, I've heard from somewhere about what happened between you and Tomioka-san, are you ok??"