1k special - Bonus Chapter

Firstly, THANK YOU TO ALL 1000 OF YOU WHO HAVE READ THIS FANFIC (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I honestly can't believe how far we've gone. I initially thought I would never get anywhere (maybe 100 reads at most haha). But now we're at the 1k reads special (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)

So this is just a little bonus chapter for all of you who have stuck with me from the beginning!!

Short BTS snap shots of the two after or before some chapters in this story!!

~💙~

-When Shinobu is in the ryokan outside (see chapter 2)-

Amidst the fuss of his own organs internally freezing in the intensity of the furious cold, Giyuu could hear a soft splashing and swooshing of water outside.

Of course he was oblivious of what was happening and went out to find out the circumstances of the sounds (to distract himself from the freezing cold ironically).

He cautiously slid the shoji open and realised that there was a ryokan outside (explained in previous chapters that it is simply an outdoor onsen). 

In fact, the sloshing and splattering was from his own roommate, Shinobu, who had her arms spread out on the edge of the natural water basin and the tips of her mid-length hair gingerly touching the surface of the bath.

Giyuu was so caught up with watching the back of her head, presumably staring at the beautiful snow. He only regained his conscious again when he caught himself staring at her as she slid out of the heated bath, briskly turning away and slipping back into the room right before she could turn and see him.

His face burned red, yet Giyuu tried to reassure himself that it was only because of the excruciating weather.

-It's literally Kocho- he repeated mentally whilst keeping a monotone face that only made him look even more numb when Shinobu entered the room with a towel tied around her body and her violet-tipped hair let loose to her shoulders.

...

-After the two dance in the rain together (see chapter 9)-

"Ara ara~ you do know how to have fun after all, Tomioka-san," Shinobu chuckles after the both of them have taken a shower and dressed.

Their hairs were dripping wet and untied, messy and longer than imaginable in each others' wake.

Giyuu takes his own towel, which was initially around his neck, and uses it to dry her hair.

"Hey! My hair's going to end up messy!"

"It can't be worse than your bed head anyways..." Giyuu slightly smiles.

Shinobu blushes pink but then covers by jumping onto his head and practically suffocating him with her own towel, "Ha! Got you!"

He sits down and playfully throws her down onto the floor, ending up with her back on the floor and his nose almost touching hers. 

Breathless at the sudden change, Shinobu struggles to find her words, "H-hey..."

Giyuu immediately sits up again, opening his mouth to apologise but the voice leaves his mouth.

"I was gonna say... that your hair smells so good," Shinobu blurts out. Realising what she has said, she buries her face into her small hands out of pure embarrassment.

Flustered and not knowing what to do, Giyuu reaches forward and strokes her back in attempts to condole her for whatever she was seemingly suddenly sad or mad about (obvis we need to love a blind and dense king). 

Still speechless, he pulls her onto his lap and she snuggles her crimson red face into his chest. He continues to stroke her back and lets out a few words that makes Shinobu internally smile, "Yours too..."

...

-The moment Giyuu came back to check on Shinobu when she was sick (see chapter 10 and 11)-

"Feeling better?" he asks, going round the usual motion of dipping the towel in cold water, tapping it onto her forehead, and repeating it.

"Yes~" she replies drowsily.

The water dripping from his towel, he looks into her eyes, "Take care of yourself."

"Yeah yeah," she chuckles in a dry throat.

He hands her a glass of water and looks back into her eyes, "I mean it."

"..." Shinobu stays speechless in her own tiring silence.

...

"I have to go on a mission now," he says dully, picking himself up after breaking the ice.

"Ok..."

"Go to sleep," he's standing beside her but facing the door. He gently pats her on the head and simply leaves.

"I-" her voice is drowned by the sounds of the closing door, "I will."

...

That's all for this 1k bonus chapter!!

I hope you enjoyed it haha.

Againnn, I really appreciate all your support and votes and comments (voting for any of my chapters literally helps me so much tho ahah)

Thank you guysssss (✯◡✯)

770 words