Chapter 18 - Bind My Heart With Yours

Hey I'm back again

Hey I'm back again

I might be gone for very long because finals is in two literal weeks ಥ_ಥ

But for an update on my badminton guy...

I FOUND HIM!! I started texting him but he doesn't know I'm the same person he went against during the comp (bc I don't post myself on my instagram haha so he can't recognise me)

Ok back to the subject at hand: GIYUUSHINO!!

~💙~

Drifting away was the darkness of autumn; the decline into winter was rapidly snowballing.

The inky nights of waning crescents were slowly resetting into an empty new moon and the stars shone brighter as the shadows grew and became dusty under the clouds.

Atmospheric, the warm autumnal colours were gradually becoming cooler as hues and tones of blues and greys started fusing with the sunsets.

Frigid and brimming with flurries of snow was now the monotonous normal. 

Once again, time had passed by faster than the people could process it.

...

As winter caught up with autumn, so did her feelings for him too.

What kind of feeling it was? She couldn't describe.

A feeling of euphoria whenever she thought about her times with him, a feeling of ecstasy whenever she caught glimpse of him, a feeling melancholy whenever she realised he wasn't there with her.

Suddenly, there was always an omnipresent urge for him to be there and simply aid her in her daily tasks.

It was like wanting him to lead her blind through a dark labyrinth.

She hated that feeling.

It was like a bottomless pit that only sunk lower down her stomach.

Yet... she still desired him.

Shinobu didn't want Giyuu to take all her heart, because some had to be left for Kanae, Kanao, Aoi and the other children. But she did want him to take all the parts of her heart that mattered. 

It seems that he had already done that.

Whether he knew it himself or not...

...

Giyuu, still lying down on his futon and staring at the snow after hours of waking up, was yet again still caught up with the same person on his mind.

They hadn't said anything at all to each other after that night; daily duties were still to not be dismissed even after your heart stops for someone you've met.

It was a hard truth.

Would they be able to coexist professionally when their spirits and souls were tangled so closely with each other?

He didn't know.

He didn't know if he wanted to know the answer either.

What he did know was that he would do anything to see her again. He was desperate. He wanted to rekindle any kind of relationship with her. Even if it was only to relight the image he had of her, even if to only relight the sound of her voice in his head.

Giyuu's dreary, half-fluttering eyes instantaneously shot open as a rush of dopamine surged throughout his veins.

He picked himself up and quickly changed, threw on his haori and shoes, then immediately ran out of his estate.

...

knock knock

Shinobu opened the door.

"Konbanwa, a-ahh, Tomioka-san, what are you doing at the Butterfly estate at this hour?" she stuttered, looking in awe at his flustered appearance.

Giyuu, breathing heavily with flecks of snow randomly placed all over his hair and haori, looked deeply into her eyes, "I wanted to see you." (YOOOO SM RIZZ)

"I-uhm," Shinobu hesitated slightly then smiled, "I'm also glad to see you today."

He smiled subtly then blushed and looked at the ground.

She dragged him into her room and smiled again, "So tell me, what's on your mind?"

"You."

...

Giyuu literally has so much rizz now

I'm going to continue their convo in the next chapter (cuz I can't write long chapters to save my life HELP) (┳Д┳)

Bye bye!! (brb gonna go text my badminton guy rn)

JKJK

630 words (AGH NOT ENOUGH)