Chapter 14 - Boys give boys advice

Trying my best to update as fast as I can!!

Thank you for the support!!

 Please vote if you like this story as it really does fuel my motivation to write!!

~💙~

Clutters and clumps of fluffy white clouds floating in the vibrant blue sky loomed over his face.

He lays on the soft grass, slightly tickling him with its mildly sharp pricks. The sun flashed its warm smile onto his face as the rush of a stream churned in the background..

In his garden, blue flowers constantly flourished all year long; yet recently, lavender blossoms had emerged from the flurry of azure blooms.

Peculiar...

Violet butterflies fluttered among the bushes, teleporting his butterfly back into his previously clear mind.

His butterfly...

...

Giyuu was walking along the hallways of headquarters when suddenly, Uzui Tengen, the sound hashira, appears before him.

"Hello, Tomioka!" he exclaims in a sly grin, "You certainly don't look very flamboyant today!"

"Ok," the dull water hashira says, negligent in Tengen's overt attempts to get his attention.

"OK!" Tengen shouts out, taking his monotonous reply as consent to drag him into the minka-like headquarters.

"What are you-" Giyuu's effort to stop himself from being mauled was futile as the strength of the man ahead of him was too great.

sigh~

-What is he up to now-

...

"I see that we are now all together," Tengen grins in the dimly lit room, filled with all the male hashiras: himself, Giyuu, Sanemi, Obanai, Rengoku, Himejima, and even Muichiro.

"Why," Giyuu says, looking at the uncanny group surrounding him.

"SHINAZUGAWA AND IGURO HAVE INFORMED US OF YOUR FAILED RELATIONSHIP WITH KOCHO!!" Rengoku shouts while looking into a void of space.

"I-it's not a relationship."

"Tomioka, lying is a sin," the rock pillar says behind him, "I pray for the gods to forgive you, Namu Amida Butsu."

Giyuu shakes his head in dismay, "But we're just friends..."

"You're blinder than Himejima!" Sanemi scoffs (the blind giant is slightly offended from this remark).

"Just ask her out," Obanai says with leering almond eyes, his white snake coiling around his neck and shoulders as he jabs at Giyuu, "Mitsuri wants me to encourage you so you better do as I say."

"I won't because I don't like her," Giyuu protests, annoyed yet wondering in the depths of his mind whether he was actually telling the truth...

"That is very unflamboyant of you to say!!" Tengen crosses his arms.

"Stop acting, we've all seen the way you look at her. I know how it feels." Sanemi says, slightly blushing (at the thought of Kanae obvis) but managing to conceal it.

"It's what Mitsuri would call 'love'" the snake pillar says, his nose almost touching Giyuu's at an uncomfortable proximity.

"Well then... what would you say I do?" Giyuu looks down at his fingers, "If I do like her?"

"Find the right moment, and then BAM!! Propose!!" Tengen chimes in again.

"You say it like it's so easy because you've had practice," Obanai sneers.

"WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU SHOULD CONFESS!" Rengoku shouts out loud.

"What if she doesn't feel the same way?" Giyuu says nervously, realising that he had never felt overwhelmed and anxious like this at the same time before.

"Then suck it up, it's part of the process, respect her decision," Sanemi frowns.

"She definitely likes you from the way she also looks at you!! Flamboyant!!"

"Hey, the Tsukimi festival (a Japanese festival that literally translates to "moon-viewing" that is to honour the moon) is coming up soon, give her a good time and ask her," the snake hashira says with his beady stare, "don't mess up."

"WELL SAID!"

"That's that then!! How flamboyant!!" Tengen grins, "You have two weeks to prepare, Tomioka!"

"I wish you the best luck, Tomioka. Namu Amida Butsu."

"What were we talking about?" Muichiro looks around at the group of hashiras who are starting to leave.

Giyuu shakes his head at the abrupt new plans they had made for him.

-I guess I really needed help-

...

I might make a bonus/one shot chapter for when I reach 1k reads...

See you next chapter! ⊂◉‿◉つ

669 words