Chapter 22 - Console the Storm Within Me

Woahh so I may or may not have disappeared for like 2 or 3 weeks???

WELLLLL IM BACK AHA

FOR REAL THIS TIME CUZ ITS SUMMER FOR ME AHDGBHAB

Its officially summer!! ()*:・゚

My sleep has been blessed by god lately (I love sleep)

~💙~

A long shadow stretched over a hunched figure, sitting in the darkness.

His wrists move back and forth furiously as a pen his hand scribbled meticulously onto a large expanse of paper.

Glasses and chipped bottles of empty liquids were scattered across the floor and fragments of broken light were cast onto various spots of the room as rays passed through the glass.

Violently grey clouds, strangely frozen in peculiar, jagged shapes concealed parts of the setting sun, which radiated an aggressive orange light that seemed to always shine an angry flash on those who walked into it.

The chaotic yet boring room, overall a simple beige in both walls and floors, looked as if it was intertwined with its owner's own mentality.

With an obstacle or piece of furniture blocking all pathways to navigate virtually anywhere, his mind was also going through a situation of the same manner.

He looked at his now crumpled ball of paper in a mix of frustration and sadness, scratching his head and then later banging it onto the table.

...

[Timeskip to after Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro, and Mitsuri defeat Upper 5 and 4]

"Oh my, they're in horrible condition!" Shinobu exclaimed in shock at the sight of the four successful yet injured slayers.

"Get medics right away!!" Aoi shouted to the many workers in the estate as she rushed through the mildly crowded halls to examine them.

~We need to stay strong, you got this~

...

[Timeskip past that hashira meeting since I'm sure you all know about it and its kind of boring haha]

...