Chapter 3 - You Weren't What I Expected

The resolution of this :DBtw if you are actually reading this story then gimme a vote pls cuz I wanna know that I'm not alone ●︿●

Btw if you are actually reading this story then gimme a vote pls cuz I wanna know that I'm not alone ●︿

~💙~

His hair, drenched and lustrous, was ruffled, long, and untied as he stood motionless before her.

He had arms of defined muscles that hung loosely from his broad shoulders and in between them was his body; a divine sculpture of toned abs.

Even his face seemed to be chiseled by a prodigy.

Nirvana for the eyes was this sight yet his stoic being seemed to be oblivious of his own saintly quality.

...

A rosy blush spread across Shinobu's cheeks as she covered it with her hands and turned away.

"I-I, why are you wearing practically nothing in this kind of weather!!??" she blurted out.

"The rotenburo was warm," a natural flush from the bath tinged his face.

"It was nice, thank you."

The glowing tint that suffused across her cheeks deepened, "No problem."

She had mentally exploded but luckily, Giyuu had already left for the other room to change clothes.

By the time he had dressed in his mild blue yukata, it was already late.

"We should probably go to sleep," Shinobu yawned dramatically.

They set up their futons for hers to be near the shoji to the outside whilst his would be closest to the entrance.

Giyuu reached his arm out and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight, Tomioka-san," Shinobu whispered in a weary voice.

"..."

Silence...

Shinobu expected nothing less from the reticent and secretive Giyuu Tomioka.

...

Dawn broke like a cracked egg yolk; the sun melted over the horizon as light oozed through the translucent shoji.

A strong breeze batted the door into the walls, waking up the two sleepyheads.

~The futon in this place is so softtt~

Her eyes fluttered open like the flapping wings of a butterfly. Slowly but surely, her hazy vision started to come back into focus.

~This futon is enormousss~ Shinobu was considering asking to buy the futon from the lady before they leave

"Kocho," a deep voice appeared from the back of her head.

"Kocho."

"Stop it brain," she murmured drowsily with her eyes half open.

"I wanna sleep~" she talked to herself.

"Kocho."

"Stopppp ittt, I wa-" someone had flicked her head.

"Kocho, wake up," her eyes finally gained its full vision back.

~fuck~

It was Giyuu.

And she was there, lying on top of him, her face nuzzled in his chest.

She immediately sat up and ran to the other side of the room, "What the fuck, Tomioka-san (ofc Shinobu still has to be the polite lady she is), why are you sleeping on my fu-"

~fuck~

The other side of her room was her side, the side closest to the shoji, the side where she was supposed to be sleeping.

And the futon where she woke up on was his.

A crimson complexion spread right to the tip of her ears.

"Forget it," he replied.

~This is so embarrassinggggg. Shitttt~ (its ok, Shinobu, we've all felt it at least once our life)

...

Last Night

"Fu-fu-fu," the faint sounds of shivering was heard from the other side of the room.

-I want to sleep- Giyuu mentally sighed in his own languid state.

He turned his head and saw Shinobu, wrapped up like a ball in her futon, shaking profusely as the harsh winds of winter snuck through the cracks of the walls and rushed into her numb face.

He stood up and cautiously walked over to her. After meticulously making sure that she was in deep sleep, he gingerly picked her up bridal style and placed her next to his futon, where it was less affected by the drafts.

On his second thought, he moved her to the right side of the futon whilst he slept on the left to make sure that it wasn't uncomfortable for both of them (luckily, the futon was actually huge lmao).

-Peace- he thought as the rest of the night was empty of Shinobu's quivering.

~Comfy~

...

If any of you are actually reading this and liked it then gimme a vote so I know I'm not writing for a nonexistent audience :D (pls tho, I'm so lonely rn)

670 words (approximately)