Chapter 20 - Threads of Healing Interwoven

Helloooo guess who just came back from the dead (or just recently died from sitting for so many exams in one week)

ME (RIP)

Yes so I'm now completely done with all the hard stuff this year and I'm now here to continue this series hehe ⊂◉‿◉つ

Small update on badminton guy for those who are wondering: yes I am still texting him but we were both busy last week so haha

BACK TO THE CURRENT SUBJECT MATTER

This chapter might also feature more Kamaboko squad ships (Zennezu, Tankana, Aoino)

~💙~

Months had flown over winter, yet still leaving its prominent shadows.

A new, strangely electric, yet horribly quiet spring loomed over the flourishing blossoms that unfurled themselves at the contact of every shining ray of light.

They were all awake at every possible moment in the hopes of the recoveries of others.

She felt aware of every feeling; it was there every hour, every minute, every second.

It was a horrific and mortifying experience. 

In the dark of the night, there was still the moon and the glint of her katana to guide her, whilst in broad daylight it seemed that the sun was only ever scrutinising you with its blazing glare.

...

CRASH!!

The sounds of shattering glass echoed across the estate.

...

"Ara ara~ I'm quite glad that you've finally woken up," Shinobu said gleefully at the sight of a bedridden Tanjiro who was smiling back wearily.

Kanao was looking at her feet and twiddling her thumbs behind the two. The corners of Shinobu's lips slightly curled up.

"Well, I'll leave you two be..." she innocently beamed with her eyes closed while the two young children stared at each other with flustered faces. She shook her head and smiled to herself.

As she continued to walk past the hallways of the rest of the estate, she could hear a distant cry.

"EEEEEEYAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

~It must be the blondie~

"NEZUKO CHANNNNNN!!!"

~I should quickly go save Nezuko then~

"WHERE'S NEZUKOOO CHANNN?!?!?!?!?"

"What do you need, Zenitsu?" Shinobu said calmly with a smile once she appeared in his room.

"Fufufu... I want to see Nezuko..." he sniffed with big, red, puffy eyes.

"She might need some rest, I'll tell you later when she's had some sleep!"

"Ok..." he replied reluctantly but then swiftly went back to sleep. Shinobu sigh-smiled again and then left the room.

~It hasn't been this hectic in a while~

Despite the chaos that had shortly overtaken the household, Shinobu couldn't say she wasn't feeling a bit of relief or glad. It was good that there was more sound around the walls and more people running around; it had been too quiet for too long.

"Help me!" Aoi shouted the moment she reached Shinobu.

"What's the matter?" she serenely asked.

"The boar won't stop stealing the food I make in the kitchen but when I offer him he won't accept it!!" she huffed in an exasperated sigh.

"Ahh, you'll find a solution to it soon, Aoi! I believe in you!!" (yes Shinobu is tired and can't really help cuz its Inosuke and he's basically a real-life boar LMAO)

"ARGHHHHH PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!" a loud, gruff voice was heard from above. And there he was, Inosuke, climbing the ceiling walls.

"HEY!! DON'T DO THAT!!" Aoi shouted back whilst chasing the boar that was scurrying away (like Spiderman frfr).

~Ahh, I really do miss these kinds of days~

...

Haha this chapter was so damn short ITS SO SHORT IM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME

I promise to compensate you guys in the next chapter

It also is so mid compared to my other pieces of writing because I'm so fresh out of exams week and my brain isn't really working rn haha.

I promise to write a longer one next chapter guyssss (I promise)

Badminton guy sent me a picture of half his face (literally drooling rn JKJK)

See you next chapter!!

630 words (forgive me TvT)