Chapter 69🌚: Monsters of the Dark

Wooo we hit 10k guys thanks for your support
____________________________________
Wild gusts of wind freely blew inside the castle as several shinobi could be seen standing around a young boy, their hands were gripping their weapons tightly and with every passing second their heartbeats were getting stronger and stronger.

For their opponent had arrived here to kill or be killed...

Naruto activated his sharingan and patiently observed the 70 Blacklight standing around him. He could feel some other 30 something Blacklight chakra within various areas of the castle forming a defensive network in order to stop him.

The ninja in front of him seem to be the vanguard and the main force of the enemy...

He could also feel Kushina's chakra getting unstable every moment and it only meant one thing...

The Blacklight quickly charged towards Naruto as he flashed straight towards them. The first Blacklight tried to slice Naruto's head off but the boy jumped in the air evading the incoming attacks at him, while performing his own set of hand seals.

"Wood Release: Threefolded Wood Shield"

A giant shield was formed in his left hand as he swiftly landed back on the ground and blocked an incoming sword strike from a Blacklight, and before the man could attack him again, Naruto kicked him in the ribs followed by slicing his head off.

He instantly turned around and took shelter behind the shield as several ninja finished performing their hand seals...

"Katon: Goenka(Fire Release: Great Flame Flower)"

Streams of fire flames were unleashed on Naruto from every direction as the Blacklight in other directions also repeated the attack and continued to perform the ninjutsu for the next few moments.

"Suiton: Hahonryu (Water Release: Rapid Crasher)"

Torrents of water appeared from the air and quickly encircled themselves into a tornado defending Naruto's position from the fire attacks.

A few of the Blacklight on the left side were alarmed when Naruto jumped extremely high in the air and fired 10 shuriken in every direction followed by a couple of hand seals.

"Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu( Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique)"

The 10 shuriken were now multiplied into 30, but the Blacklight forces easily deflected those weapons with their weapons as the shuriken landed across various spots on the ground bringing a devious smile on Naruto's face.

"Burn, motherfuckers!" yelled Naruto angrily, and performed the "Ram" hand seal igniting the hidden exploding tags

Before the Blacklight forces could form a defense, a powerful blast rocked the entire castke destroying at least 20 Blacklight that were near its radius while sending another 5 crashing towards the wall.

And just when the attacked seemed over, Naruto jumped straight towards them and stabbed his sword clean through a squad leader's heart.

The young Namikaze could feel an enormous power circulating across his body, even his sharingan was working faster than before. He was seeing attacks before they were even launched towards him. It seemed Indra's powers had greatly increased his visual prowess...

Naruto knew he could easily wipe these soldiers in seconds, but that would take a lot of his chakra. Making entire blood and shadow clone teams had finished almost 50% of his chakra and he needed the remaining amount to fight Baku, not to mention the bastard had that giant dog on his side...