Chapter 58: Fierce Battles

Minato completely freezed in shock as his once "dead" son easily passed through the most strongest barrier of their world. Just what the hell was going on? If Naruto was alive, then whom did he burn at that beach...

Naruto slowly walked towards him and every person inside the barrier could feel the power emanating from the boy. Toka was quite stunned with the glow on Naruto's face...it looked so divine. He looked exactly like Minato, but a little more handsome as his silky blonde hair had clearly covered one of his eyes.

Meanwhile Tobirama was shocked as he sensed the chakra inside the boy, it was probably even more than Minato and judging from his similar chakra it was safe to assume this boy was related to his son.

"Naruto..."

The young Namikaze was keenly observing the Edo Tensei team in front of him, this was probably going to be one of the biggest battles of his life.

"Never in my entire life did I imagine that I would have to fight my own breatheren like this..." said Naruto sadly, and gave a respectful bow to the Senju family.

"Who are you?" asked Toka curiously, unlike her husband she still couldn't connect the dots.

"Commander of 1st company of Blacklight, son of Minato Namikaze and Mikoto Uchiha and heir to the Namikaze clan. Naruto Namikaze..."

Hashirama and Toka were completely shocked on hearing this and judging from the look on Minato's face, it was true. While Tobirama was keenly observing the boy, he was completely different from his younger grandson. He had seen how devoted and faithful Itachi was, it was like looking at a younger version of himself, but this boy...his chakra was so strong, dark, it was borderline evil.

"Naruto..." said Minato hesitantly, as his son gave him a small smile.

"It's been a long time...Tou-san" said Naruto respectfully, even if he had just met his father a few hours ago Minato couldn't remember it as Naruto had wiped out that memory from the Kage's mind.

"You traitor..." said Izuna a.k.a Orochimaru angrily, as Naruto got a devious smile on his face.

"I was never your ally, Orochimaru. You were a fool to believe that I would support your vile plan..." said Naruto arrogantly, and the Sannin was fuming in anger on seeing the arrogant smile on the boy's face, he was mocking him.

"I warned Madara, not to trust him. Seems I was right..." thought Orochimaru bitterly,

"So the coward finally returns, you think you can win this war and protect your family and village? Just like you protected Armin..." said Izuna a.k.a Orochimaru slyly, he knew this was Naruto's biggest weakness.

"You let Armin die..."

Everyone was a little intrigued when Naruto's eyes shifted towards the sky, and a tired sigh escaped from his lips...

"I'll never let my comrades die..."

Hashirama was a little pleased when he heard such words from his grand nephew's mouth, but he also spotted the guilt and pain in his eyes.

"Those words are a curse aimed at myself. I have not been able to save many of my comrades...that's why I keep on telling myself that this time I would protect them. But again I fail, and I'll have to face this guilt for the rest of my life. It's true that Armin died, he along with Kotetsu and many of my friends died to protect Konoha from people like you, trying to protect me. That bond lasted only for sometime, but it taught me that I am capable of doing many things. They died entrusting me to change this cursed ninja world " said Naruto calmly, and Minato was surprised as well as pleased from the understanding his son was showing.