Chapter 56: The Chosen Ones

Three people were currently standing in the vast empty space, there was absolute silence in the dimension. Even the unconscious Kushina was not making a sound.

Naruto nervously stared at the two people in front of him. The amount of power leaking from them was unbelievable...

Such chakra

Such strength..

Even his own chakra and power seemed like an ant in comparison to these two. The air had became so heavy that he was barely able to breathe, his entire body was shaking as beads of sweat rolled down his face. He was not even able to move a muscle...

"Stop it brother...you'll scare the poor boy" said the shorter man in a kind voice,

He had short, spiky blonde hair, two locks of which were wrapped in bandages framing either side of his face in a similar manner to his partner. He also wore what seemed to be a blank forehead protector. He wore a light-colored kimono which was adorned with magatama around the collar. The kimono was held closed by a dark-colored sash. Underneath all of this he wore a black full-body suit.

In a way the man seemed really familiar...

The other man had long black hair cut short on top, with two locks wrapped in bandages framing either side of his face. His eyebrows were cut short — a symbol of his nobility and his eyes had markings around his eyes which were turned up at the corners. He wore a high-collared, light-colored kimono held closed by a dark sash. Around the collar of the kimono was adorned with magatama under which he wore a black full-bodied suit.

And he was looking at Naruto quite sternly...

"Please brother..." requested the blonde man again, as his partner sighed tiredly.

"Fine..."

Naruto sighed in relief as the tremendous pressure disappeared as he slowly collapsed on his knees, his body stopped shaking and his breathing started returning back to its normal pace.

He cautiously looked at the two people standing in front of him, there was no chance of him attacking them. They would crush him like a fly...

Even Kushina was unconscious and if they could take down the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki so easily,

So the only option he had...

"Your friend's alive..." replied the taller one frankly,

"We need to talk, Naruto..." said the blonde one calmly,

"I figured that much...I mean what are you?" asked Naruto nervously,

"We're angels of Kami (God) and your ancestors..." said the taller one proudly, and he narrowed his eyes when Naruto snorted bemusedly.

"Get the hell out of here, there's no such thing..." said Naruto bluntly, he was surprised when the blonde one stepped forward.

"This is your problem, Naruto. You have no faith..." said the blonde one dissapointedly,

FLASH

Giants sparks of lightning started flashing in the entire dimension...

His eyes widened in shock when the two men's bodies got covered in different forms of chakra. The taller one had red colored chakra surrounding his entire body...and his eyes? Was that a Mangekyo?

While the blonde one's body was covered in bright blue chakra flames and he was standing on top of a small wooden dragon.

And both of them had giant wings on their backs...making them look like heavenly beings.