Chapter 30: In My Time of Dying

She stared at the missing ninja in front of her, his murderous eyes could be seen observing her and the rest of the company. Mikasa didn't know what Kisame was doing here, as far as she knew this man had defected from Kiri a long time ago.

Then why was he here defending a part of Kiri's territory? It just didn't make any sense, but there was one thing she was sure about...and that was,

Kisame's desire to kill each and every ninja of her company along with her.

But what was she supposed to do? He was an S-rank ninja, was she even strong enough to defeat him?

"Charge"

Mikasa was quite shocked when a couple of ninja jumped on the missing shinobi, but Kisame quickly jumped in the air and took them down in a flash.

THUD THUD THUD THUD

She freezed in shock as the bodies of her ninja fell lifeless in front of her, that man had sliced her ninja like vegetables. These ninja were her responsibility and now 4 of them were dead, and she couldn't do anything to save them.

"I can sense your fear...let's make this more enjoyable," said Kisame manically, as he looked at the scared Konoha ninja.

Without another word he quickly sped towards the enemy ninja and raised his sword to slice them in half.

CLANG

Kisame got a small smirk on his face, when his sword was effectively parried by Mikasa's kunai as the girl's calm blue eyes glared at him coldly.

"You will be fighting me." said Mikasa murderously, and quickly tried to give a roundhouse kick to her opponent.

But Kisame quickly back flipped away as an excited grin emerged on his face, this girl had some guts...maybe she would be a little more tougher than the other weaklings.

"That's not fair, shark face...let's even the battle,"

Mikasa was quite surprised when Iwashi arrived right beside her, and the boy was not alone because Anko and Shizune were right beside him.

"Sorry for arriving late...this stupid woman had almost shit her panties," said Iwashi jokingly as he pointed an accusing finger at Anko.

BAM

Every ninja in the area were left gobsmacked when Anko smashed Iwashi flat on the ground, and for once she was grateful for the damn Blacklight mask or else everybody would have seen how embarrassed she was.

She was the tough bitch Anko-sama!

How dare that idiot spoil her reputation...

"Eh, Snake...I think you went a little overboard," said Shizune hesitantly, as she helped the poor boy get up while Anko was in her own dream world.

"I don't know how you deal with these idiots everyday..." thought Mikasa tiredly, as her eyes were fixed on their opponent who was observing each and every one of them carefully.

"Blacklight, combination K" yelled Mikasa loudly, and almost 30 of her best men jumped towards Kisame.

All the blacklight troopers quickly fired multiple kunai and shuriken straight at Kisame, but the man quickly took out his sword and started deflecting all the projectiles aimed at him effortlessly.