Chapter 60: Judgement Day

Tobirama was a little surprised when he found himself standing in a strange dimension, there were only large stones in the area. Only darkness prevailed in the place, and a strange blue light illuminated the area, there was no trace of sunshine at all.

"So, he freed you too?" asked Toka patiently, bringing Tobirama out of his thoughts...

"Yeah..." said the Senju warrior hesitantly, just how did he erase the Edo Tensei?

"He has very powerful eyes, although they are his curse too..." replied Minato sadly, as Tobirama glared at him.

"You need to keep the boy in control. If you win this battle, you must imprison him or kill him...he's far too dangerous and unstable" said Tobirama harshly,

SLAP

Minato was stunned when his mother gave a tight slap on Tobirama's face, even the man was a little taken aback by this sudden attack until he came face to face with his pissed off wife, and the look in her eyes made him a little nervous...

"Tobirama Senju, if I hear anymore of your bullshit..." warned Toka murderously,

"He's a threat to Konoha..." said Tobirama honestly, but Toka didn't seem to care.

"Naruto is our blood, for Kami's sake he's our grandson. There is a world too outside the village...you never cared about family. You accuse Naruto to be unstable then you are no better. Tobi, in your life you too were obsessed with the village...and put everything above it, then it's no wonder that your grandson shares that trait..." replied Toka angrily, as Tobirama lowered his head with guilt clearly visible in his eyes.

"It's my fault that he turned out like this..." said Minato regretfully, as his parents looked at him expectantly.

"What's his story?" asked Toka curiously, there was a lot behind those eyes that burned with hatred.

"From the very beginning, Naruto was a very sensitive boy. He easily got affected by things around him, before this war started I was busy preparing Konoha for war and as such I wasn't able to give any time to him, and being the sensitive child that he was, it had adverse affects on him..." explained Minato hesitantly,

"I don't understand..." said Tobirama honestly,

"I was able to dedicate more time to my younger son, Itachi when the preparations were finished. By that time, my relationship with Naruto had soured badly. We didn't even talk beyond a few words...it was only due to Mikoto's tireless efforts that we were able to square out our differences" said Minato proudly, it was true that his wife was the greatest blessing to him and had kept his family together in the harshest times.

"Did Naruto hate his brother for this?" asked Tobirama intimidatingly, but was surprised when Minato shook his head.

"Quite the opposite, Naruto loved his brother. Probably even more than his parents, he never blamed Itachi for anything and protected him. Even going as far as entering the war to protect Itachi..." said Minato happily, bringing a smile on Toka's face while Tobirama felt a little ashamed of himself after hearing this.

"He mentioned he was a Blacklight commander? What's that?" asked Toka curiously,

"I created a secret special forces under Baku's leadership, a force mightier than the Anbu. The best soldiers of the world to protect Konoha in this war..." replied Minato seriously,

"Baku? He's alive?" asked Tobirama eagerly, it was sure some nice news that one of his loyal soldiers and student was still protecting Konoha.

"Alive and kicking, Blacklight are the best soldiers of the world. Naruto was a prodigy, a master of water style at the age of 7 and his sense of intelligence was far superior than any child his age. And there was a law which your formed Tou-san...a law which ordered every clan head to send one of their heirs to fight during the time of war" explained Minato briefly,