Chapter 33: Revelations

"MEDIC!"

The dozen medical ninja in the room were in a state of shock when 4 Yondaime Hokage bursted inside the tent, the most shocked among them was Mikoto herself.

The raven beauty couldn't understand whether to be happy on seeing her husband or be shocked due to the 4 bodies that he and his clones had in their arms.

Ultimately her medical instincts kicked in and she rushed towards his side, while her subordinates rushed towards the other 3 injured children.

She sympathetically looked at Minato, his entire uniform and even his Hokage robes were drenched in blood and she saw the desperation in his eyes. Her eyes shifted to a young 14 year old girl in his arms, she had dark raven hair and a beautiful face which was currently covered in blood.

If she could say, this girl looked exactly like her.

But what Mikoto didn't understand was the fact that the Yondaime Hokage was worried like she was a family member, admittedly he valued his soldiers but there was something more he was feeling for this girl.

She also spotted her uniform and broken Anbu mask, so she was a a black ops. The other 3 kids also had the same uniform, and she remembered they had the same markings on their uniforms which Baku had all those years ago.

Minato noticed the shocked look in her eyes as he gave her a hesitant nod, as his wife quickly took the girl in her arms.

"What happened to her?" asked Mikoto quickly, as she performed a set of hand seals.

Minato took in a deep breath to calm himself down, he had teleported at lightning fast speed to get these kids to the chief medical center of Konoha. This was the only place where they had any chance of survival considering the devastating injuries they suffered.

He still couldn't believe that these 4 took down Kisame Hoshikage, even still he couldn't digest that they took down an S-rank ninja.

"Minato!"

His wife's voice brought him out of his thoughts, as he noticed she was performing a massive medical ninjutsu on Mikasa's body.

"These 4 were up against Kisame Hoshikage"

"Now I see, the amount of injuries this girl has suffered is unbelievable. A crushed throat, broken ribs, fractured bones, and don't even ask me about the amount of blood she has lost." said Mikoto seriously, there was something inside this girl that was preventing her from dying.

"Mikoto-sama, we have to take these 3 to the critical section," said a female ninja hurriedly,

"What's their status?" asked Mikoto quickly, while she still continued to heal Mikasa.

"The boy will make it, but these 2 girls need Tsunade-sama's help right now!"

"Get them over there immediately!"

Minato watched silently as the group of medics hurriedly left the tent with Anko, Shizune and Iwashi leaving him and his wife alone in the room besides the injured Mikasa.

"Is...she...-" asked Minato hesitantly, but his wife shook her head in negative.

"She should be dead by now, but there is something inside her that is healing all her wounds. All the destroyed cells are being healed back, it's as if her entire body is being reincarnated. I have never seen something like this before...Minato, I need every detail about her. It might help me in saving the other Blacklight members," explained Mikoto briefly,