Sixty One:

Ana

March 7

11:11 am

"What about this setup?" I asked Autumn as I stepped back from the table, standing beside her as we both looked at the table setup.

She nodded

"I like it, it screams real boujie and mature... and you doing this for a five year old"

"Yeah" I crossed my arms "When I reopened my scheduled I posted pictures from Gigi's birthday party and one of the people that booked me wants her daughter a teaparty too. But she wants the breakfast at Tiffany's type of thing. She said she wants it to look real upscale and shit"

"For a five year old?"

"Yup. I don't ask questions, I just do what's asked and collect my check girl"

"Im not mad at it"

"I wish I could've been throwing you a gender reveal or something" I rubbed her stomach causing her to giggle

"Im good on all of that stuff. I don't wanna gender reveal. We wanted to find out the old fashion way"

"So yall know what the baby is?"

"Yeah..... It's a girl"

"Really! I know Braxton mad as hell... Congratulations!"

"Thank you. He really was. He wanted a brother so bad"

"It's like everybody just breeding girls"

"That seems like that's all we birthing in our family. Im surprised you got a boy instead of a girl"

"Cause i'm the golden child. I'm not like you and Aubri"

"Girl whatever, you just got lucky. And barely that cause Dre's genes really determine if the baby's a boy or girl and based on his family, boys are more common than girls. You see his momma had 2 boys and one girl, his brother got more boys than girls.... Where is my nephew anyways? Its too quiet in here"

"He in the bed sleep with his daddy. He been up under his daddy nonstop these past few days"

"He can probably sense his daddy grieving"

"I believe it. Gigi too."

"I hate that Im leaving the day of the funeral. I would definitely go to be there for yall"

"No, you need to go ahead. We'll be alright. It's time for you to start living your best life anyways. You go to New York and enjoy it! We fine"

"Do yall have everything yall need for the funeral?"

"Yeah. I got all of that together yesterday"

"What about the kids?"

"They're not going. Momma said she'll keep them cause she said it'll probably be too much"

"Yeah that might be a good thing cause even I can tell Dre really not handling this well.. What about Darius and Keem?"

"I talked to Trin last night and she said that Darius really been chilling out and I talked to keem this morning, he said he was laying low"

"Maybe them laying low is what's best for them because I know they angry as hell right now"

"I don't even think angry is the right word for it" I scratched my forehead, hearing tiny feet running.

We both looked and Gio ran his way over to us and held his arms up

"Ma" He called out so I picked him up and put him on my hip