Eleven:

Analise
November 18
7:30 pm

"Look at you. Did all of that fussing and crying for no reason" I told gio as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He cried the entire time I detangled, washed and finished his hair. Then to make it worse, Dre's momma came over while I was doing it so he really tried to show off

Gio sniffled a little while eating a cookie. The second I took my hands out of his hair he slid off of my lap and ran over to his grandma, climbing in hers

"Look at grandma's big boy." She said as she picked him up "I could beat yo momma's ass for making you cry like that"

"I had to. He finally going with his daddy to the barber shop tomorrow"

"Y'all cutting his hair off?" She asked, looking at his hair

"No. But he getting a line up" I explained "and Dre was supposed to do this while I took Gigi to get her hair done for her first day of school tomorrow but he decided to deal with the easier one"

"Cause he ain gotta do shit but sit and wait. You should grabbed Gigi and ran out the door cause Dre knew what he was doing. He already know the pain of washing a toddler's hair. When he used to get Gigi I always told him to wash her hair"

"Everytime?"

She nodded as gio laid his head on her while staring at the tv, barely eating his cookie now

"EVERY time. That girl momma kept Gigi hair done, not her. And knowing her she had been Gigi at any and everybody house not knowing what they got in their house or probably didn't even care. So I told Dre if he don't do nothing else, make sure her hair stay washed and done"

"I'm surprised you didn't just wash it"

"I washed it the very first time to show Dre how to do it, but after that it was all him. I didn't mind doing it but I told Dre, that's HIS child. He gotta little girl so he's gonna have to learn to do little girls hair. So everytime ol girl let him get her, he washed and did it"

I laughed "you will not say her name at all. Will you?"

"Hell no" she twisted her face up "fuck that girl"

"That's so mean" I laughed, being funny

"One thing about me, ima keep the same energy. Just cause she in the ground turned into some fertilizer don't mean ima have sympathy for her or lie like I liked her"

"I see where your kids get it from."

She chuckled a little "that's why can't nobody stand them now.. hell I can barely stand 'em. Especially Darius and emoni. Dre only the easiest to deal with cause he was a mommas boy. Still is to be honest"

" I don't doubt it at all. Everytime he go over there and I call him, he laid up in your bed or somewhere up under you"

"That's my baby boy. That's the one that swore he wasn't gonna ever move too far away from me. Darius was the one that was ready to leave. He used to say he was gonna leave and go to the army"

"Well instead of going to the army he created his own"

She laughed at what I said "and he did, ol fertile ass. Plus that boy already had a criminal record before he was 18 so that was already a wrap"

"What did he do?"

" I think this was when Darius was like 16, dre was like 14 so emoni had to be like 8 or 9. Emoni was playing with some girls outside and I don't know what happened but they all ended up picking with emoni. You know how Emoni's mouth is"