Twenty Six:

(Part 2)

Ana
3:45 am

"Girl he grabbed me so tight by my hair that he ripped a little bit of my hair out and and it's so sensitive in that spot now." Lea told me while she wiped her face softly

She had a black eye, busted lip, scratches and bruises all over her face,arms and legs. She had a bite mark on her arm as well and Khalil obviously was choking her or something because you could see the bruising on her neck very clearly. This wasn't a small argument or fight.. this boy was really tryina kill Lea.

"I broke two of my nails off. And it's starting to hurt like hell" she tried to laugh it off but even I couldn't laugh right now "I keep weapons all over my house. But this one time I needed them, I didn't use them like a dumbass. I should've never opened the door for him but I just wanted him gone Ana"

"I wish we knew this as soon as it happened. His bitch ass would've been handled when we saw him at Waffle House"

"And he's just going to get food like he didn't just do what he did.. I hate him so bad. I can't believe I even gave him a chance. If I could turn back time, I would've never made this same mistake twice"

"Khalil is gonna get what's coming for him Lea... but what about you? What you gonna do? You staying here?"

"Yeah I'm staying here. I worked hard for this house and watched it be built from the ground up. I'm not letting his sorry ass run me out of my space. I refuse to let him have that much control"

She sat back on the chair looking down, eventually talking again

"I just wanted something different Ana. My life is strictly work and being a mom. I rarely do anything outside of that so I figured that maybe I could give the dating thing a try. And I must admit it was fun for a while.. but if this is what I have to go through, I don't need it"

"Lea honestly you probably one of the people I can say deserves nothing but happiness from every aspect of life. If you wanna take a break from the relationship thing then I support that 100% but don't let that Nigga make you change your mind. Fuck him!"

"Fucking him is what got me like this now" she said as she looked at her arms and I'm not gonna lie, both of us laughed a little

"You can't take shit serious"

She shrugged "At this point it's like why should I? My life is just a mess. Every time something good happens for me it just ends up going bad and even though it hurts in the beginning.. I'm starting to just become immune to it"

"And it shouldn't be like that at all Lea" I shook my head

She shifted in her seat, looking directly at me "...you know.. I know I don't really know too much about the fast food menus.. but I do believe that Waffle House is not the place to go for anything healthy to eat.... I thought you were gonna diet starting the new year?" She asked, whispering the last part

I looked straight ahead, picketing my lips out

"Listen. It's been a rough three hours already"

"Okay. That's what it is" Lea nodded

"Listen. This is not about me right now"

"Well I'm trying to make it not about me"

"So you had to put me on blast"

"It's out of love" she smiled, holding her hands into a heart

"I can't stand your Colombian ass" I told her as she laughed.