Seven:

Analise
November 13
11:30 am

"Soooo" emoni said as she came and sat on the chair beside me "when are you gonna tell me why Reese is weird, so I can have a good reason to cut him off"

"I thought we talked about it?"

She shook her head while gio, who was feeling a little better today, laid up under me watching tv

"No. Dre came and interrupted our conversation"

"Oh, yeah.. well- I wouldn't say... I don't know. We were cool at first. We were cool for years, we even lived in the same building. But then when me and Dre broke up that time I was all sad, drinking and crying or whatever.. i guess he could hear me from his apartment so he came to mine, asked me was I good or whatever, obviously I wasn't. He was so called tryina comfort me and then kissed me outta nowhere"

Emoni rose her eyebrow "so he was basically wanting you the whole time if that's the case"

"I guess, I'm not sure"

"Had to.. and that's weird as fuck. Especially since he basically couldn't tell you to your face. Instead he had to wait till you was drunk to pull some shit. Yeah, ion like that"

"Now I'm not tryina get you to not talk to him emoni. But you just asked what happened so I'm just letting you know why ion talk to him nomore"

"I understand that. But weird is weird. And once you weird to me that's what you'll always be. Especially when you taking advantage of somebody while they're vulnerable. What if you was reallll fucked up when he tried to do that and you ended up doing more than just kissing and didn't realize it until the next morning"

"I ain think about it like that"

"Because you probably was trying not to. Even though he did you dirty, you always tryina see some kinda good in people"

"Not always"

She cocked her head to the side "after ALLLL the shit Aysia did to you, you still was willing to talk to her and hear her out"

"For Gigi"

"That girl didn't care about Gigi. She cared about Dre"

I rolled my eyes.

"But seriously though. I'm good off of him"

"Well... I mean, I guess you'll find you another Nigga"

"I doubt it. I think I'm really over dealing with these niggas. I honestly really started entertaining him to keep my mind off somebody else"

"Who else you used to talk to?"

She grinned a little shaking her head "I never talked to them but I can't tell you"

"I know 'em"

"Most definitely"

I made a face "I did a party for them?"

"Just know that I KNOW you know them. I'm not answering any other questions cause it'll probably give it away"

"You stress me out.. you know that, right?"

"I know.. that's what happens when you have a little sister"

I laughed as Dre came into the living room hanging up his phone looking upset

"Why you look so mad?"

"Moni, watch gio real quick. I need you to come on" he told me

"To where?"

"The school called talkin bout my baby got in trouble"

Me and emoni both sat up

"Gigi?" We both said at the same time because... Gigi?