Forty Six:

Lea

I've been to plenty of weddings in my lifetime, however I must say this is by far the most eventful wedding reception I've ever experienced. But then again, this was Ana and Dre's reception so I shouldn't have expected anything less. Especially with there being an open bar.

Autumn and her nonstop crying, Trin breaking one of her heels mid reception, Ana's drunk ass trying to throw the bouquet but threw it completely wrong and ended up hitting poor Layton in the head with it, Darius taking a smoke break and coming right back in to see his momma dropped it to low while dancing that she couldn't get back up and fell so he's been on her ass ever since, and so much more.

Something surprising however, was seeing Dre so lit. He was so drunk that even Ana was shook.

"That boy so fucked up he can't even stop smiling" Marcus said while Keem laughed as Ana and Dre were taking pictures with Dre's lawyer and his date.

Once they finished taking the picture Dre stuck his finger up and grabbed his plate with a piece of cake on it from Emoni.

"Yall better leave my man alone" Ana defended Dre, wiping his face while he just smiled eating the cake

"Yall heard her" Dre's goofy ass said while throwing his arm around her "And watch what yall say back cause yall know ion play bout my wife."

"Boy shutcho NBA Youngboy sounding ass up" Darius laughed

"Ma!" King yelled as he ran over to me with Melody running behind him

"Whats wrong king?"

"Look! My sister keep following me everywhere I go" he said as he kept running back and forth then around the table and melody followed behind him, laughing

"Thats because your sister loves you"

"Thats cause im her favorite brother"

"And for some reason, I don't doubt it at all" I said as a message popped up on my phone from an unknown number

Unknown

Hope you enjoyed the wedding. Now make sure yall hug each other tight cause this the last time yall get to be together as one.

Oh, and yall looked good as hell in them dresses leaving that hotel earlier lol

"King" I called his name, catching his attention "Tell your dad to come here"

He nodded before going over to Darius and Melody followed behind him. She reached for Darius so he picked her up and listened as King told him I wanted him.

"Why you ain gotta drink in yo hand?" He asked me with a smile

"Cause somebody gotta be the sober one. Even your momma AND Ana's momma been drinking. And its a lot of kids"

"Shit, give they ass a drink too. You wanna drink Mels?" He asked Melody, who was busy scoping everybody out until she found King again. She tried to get down so Darius let her and she took off running saying King's name

I immediately handed him my phone so he could read the text. Once he read it, he started chuckling.

"You should've texted back 'and did'" He told me, handing me the phone back "Screenshot that and send it to me"

"That can't be nobody but Khalil"

"Nah" He shook his head "That's probably his people or something. But don't even worry bout that. Just send that to me and delete it from yo phone"