Ch26: Back To The Moon

Me: Ahhh...this is the shit right here. 

Plopping back onto the bed, I smile to myself at the sight of all the girls passed out all over the room, my cum running freely from between all their legs. As my eyes continue surveying my handiwork, however, I come across Gamma who's pouting in a corner all alone and untouched.

Me: You were here?

Gamma starts crying, muttering about how I went at it all night and completely forgot about her. She goes further, lamenting how I even found time to take care of Eta but couldn't remember she existed, to the point of the sun rising before I finally took note of her presence.

Laughing, I stand and make my way over to her but she turns her head. Still, I caress her cheek, gently prodding her to look in my direction. Once she does, I speak.

Me: I figured you'd want something special for your first time.

Gamma's eyes widen at that but I continue speaking before she can utter a sound.

Me: After all, shouldn't the woman managing my business empire receive the best treatment?

I run my thumb across her lip, gently flicking her lower lip before kissing her. It's nothing like the tongue twister I've done with the other girls. Rather, it's a sweet, gentle peck on the lips. 

Me: Let's go on a date.'

Gamma: A d-d-date? 

Me: Yeah, just you and me, later today. Let me treat you to something special.

Gamma: I'd love that.

Me: Make sure to wear something nice

She beams, kissing me on the cheek before rushing out of the room to begin preparing. Smiling, I give the room another one over before deciding to pay Eta a visit. She's the last person to take care of before the date with Gamma can proceed though I wonder how I should approach her. She isn't like the other girls, is she? I wonder if she's into light BDSM. After all, she was reading THAT book...

Upon reaching her room, I enter without knocking only to find her sleeping on the floor. Getting an idea, I close the door behind me before walking over to where she's resting and spreading her legs wide open. She wakes immediately, but it's clear to see she's still dazed from the way she looks at me.