Ch25: In Shadow We Trust

A/N: This chapter contains "vulgar" language. It also contains scenes which could accurately be described as disgusting. It can be skipped at your discretion if you wish to avoid such as nothing "too significant" will occur in this particular chapter.

With the others still watching us, I spread Epsilon's legs apart. She tries covering herself up but both Alpha and Beta intervene, each taking hold of one of her hands and pinning it above her head. Smiling, I lean closer.

Me: You only need ask and I'll stop.

She closes her eyes, her face a deep burgundy. Still, despite her embarrassment she still manages to mutter that she doesn't want me to stop so I begin running my hand against her side. Trapped beneath me, her body shudders as my finger circles her nipple. 

Epsilon moans as my teeth graze her neck, my hand continuing further south until it rubs against her clit. Her leg closes around my hand, silently coercing me to continue but it isn't time for that yet. With a nod in the direction of Delta, I soon have her legs pried back open and locked in place. 

She groans as I continue teasing her by drawing patterns on pussy, all the while daring her to guess what I'm drawing and biting her nipple each time she gets it wrong. As I continue fooling around, Alpha unbuckles my pants and after shifting herself into a better position, removes my remaining clothes. 

Now fully exposed, all the girls take in my rather muscular physique but I catch three of them fixated on my cock. Eta, who'd been reading a book while awaiting her turn can't seem to tear her eyes away from the sight of it and Zeta looks ready to jump me but Alpha beats both to the punch, taking my cock in her mouth.

The feeling of her tongue wrapped around my shaft and the warm sensation accompanying each thrust into her throat is enough to convince me to take things further. Sinking my fingers into Epsilon, I watch as her body convulges in on itself. She'd already been at the edge but with penetration it seems she can't hold it in any longer.

Me: That's it, cum for me.

On the word cum, she does exactly that, squirting so violently that Delta jumps back in surprise after being hit straight in the face. Her momentary panic is so funny to me that I almost go limp in Alpha's throat as I start laughing but she's not one to give up so easily. Intensifying her fellatio, she's joined by Beta who begins sucking on each of my balls.

Me: Are you two trying to suck me dry?

Neither responds, each deciding to further accelerate their efforts but I'm not one to give in so easily. Flipping them both around, I've sunken balls deep into Alpha's pussy long before either girl realises I've pulled out of her throat. She's so turned on that she cums instantly but the minute she does, I pull out and plunge straight into Beta. 

Unlike Alpha, it takes a few thrusts to put her over the edge but the minute she two has had an orgasm I pull out and push her out of the way. She's still quivering when I pull Epsilon on top of her and thrust inside her, the latter crying out as I rip through her hymen like a stack of TNT to a brick wall. 

She's tight...like really fucking tight. Holy fuck. Where has this pussy been all my life? Even as tears stream down her eyes I find myself thrusting away like a wild beast. It's amazing really, the way her walls cling to my cock as if moulded from fertilisation for its exact form. Furthermore, every time the head penetrates her cervix it's as if her womb seeks to pull me inside. Still, it doesn't take long for Epsilon to start clinging to me and as she begs for more I'm all but too eager to oblige, not stopping until she's unable to walk.