Ch1: First Date (1)

She's still not turned up...perhaps things won't be as dramatic as I'd thought. I could just be overthinking things since this is an entirely new experience for me...

Skel: So, how did it go?

Po: Did you at least get to smooch?

Skel: Yeah, like this?

Oh right...these clowns are here too. I've never thought about it much before now since it helped with playing my role as a background character but shouldn't common sense dictate we not be screaming this particular subject at the top of our lungs, especially when in a cafeteria filled with others?

Skel: Forget it. Knowing Cid he likely chickened out!

Po: You're probably right. Me? I'd have kissed her like this-

Alexia: Who would you have kissed?

The look of horror that spreads across Po's face as Alexia takes a seat beside me

The look of horror that spreads across Po's face as Alexia takes a seat beside me...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alexia: Go on...who are you kissing?

Po: I...er...well-

Skel: I just remembered, I need to speak with the teacher-

Po: Oh, yeah, me too!

The two scurry off like rats from a flame. Alexia laughs before leaning her head on my shoulder, lowering her voice so that I'm the only person who hears.

Alexia: You didn't tell them we kissed?

Me: I didn't think it necessary-

Alexia: Here you had me worried that you'd be bragging...

She pouts as if disappointed but soon drops the matter in favour of standing up abruptly. As she does, she takes my hand and pulls me to my feet as well. We gain a few looks from those in the cafeteria but they are quick to look away before she notices them staring.

Alexia: Don't you think it's time you take me on a date?

Me: A date?

Alexia: Yes, a new store opened recently. It's called Mitsugoshi and they sell all manner of luxury items there.