Ch23: Bumpa

I'd like to think I am a simple man with simple needs. In my previous life, I wanted nothing other than to gain strength. My only desire was to become so strong that I'd survive the greatest destructive force humanity could offer. I wanted to be at the very top of the pyramid. In this life, however, as I enter Alpha's or I should say my room with Delta and Beatrix in tow...

Me: Holy fuck!

Nu: Lord Shadow?

Nu: Lord Shadow?

My eyes dart from that fat fucking ass to her ever-increasingly shocked face and back. I'd have torn myself away from the sight but those leggings...it's not until Beatrix touches my hand that I realise I was slowly stepping forward. 

Excusing myself, I make a hard left turn but as I begin walking away I feel something soft press up against my back. Every nerve in my body explodes.

Nu: If it's you, my lord, I...I don't mind.

Delta: Delta shoves her away with such force she lands back in the bed before grabbing my hand and pulling me away. As she disappears from view, I reply.

Me: You look nice, Nu.

The door closes before I can see her reaction but as I turn around having realised I picked the wrong door, I find Delta pouting in front of me. It's weird but she almost seems-

 It's weird but she almost seems-

Delta: I can be attractive too...

Me: Haha. Are you jealous?

I'm not sure what I was expecting but I certainly wasn't expecting her to burst into tears and skimper away. I consider going after her and apologising but Beatrix beats me to it, offering to keep an eye on her while I handle what I need to. I nod and she immediately takes off. It's only after she's gone that it occurs to me that I haven't told the others about her as yet. Her presence here might cause a misunderstanding...but...oh well.

Me: Yes, let's deal with that when it arrives. 

Reaching what is most definitely my room door, I push it open to be immediately greeted by arguably the most unexpected sight all day.

Me: What are you both doing?

Delta: Are we? Are we?

Me: Are you what?

Zeta looks like she'd rather be anywhere else but I must admit, this is rather amusing.

If this means this much to Delta then I suppose I should play along for the time being

If this means this much to Delta then I suppose I should play along for the time being...though, I shouldn't enlarge her ego too much.

Me: Yes. Zeta's body is quite spectacular. 

I step closer, taking a closer look even as Zeta goes as red as a beetroot. 

Delta: Boss!

Delta: I'm much better than her! You agree right?

Me: Hmmm...I don't know. I mean, I haven't yet seen what Zeta's hiding beneath-

Before I can finish, Delta rips through the little still covering Zeta's body, much to the latter's alarm. 

Zeta: Delta!

Delta: Well Boss? Which of us is the best?

I open my mouth to respond but Zeta cuts me off, fuming at Delta. I step back, giving them room to fight, going as far as sitting on the bed and making myself comfortable but rather than fight they seemingly reach a likeminded conclusion because just as quickly as their argument had started they both turn to face me.

I watch them climb onto the bed, one on either side as they both move their hands towards my crotch.

Me: Oh?

Zeta: My Lord

Me: Awfully bold of you.

I expect both to stop at that but neither moves away.

Zeta: Please forgive us but will you evaluate us to determine which of us is truly superior?

Me: I-

Alpha: What are you two doing?

Everyone freezes upon hearing Alpha's voice, both Zeta and Delta going rigid upon realising she's already in the room.

Magic begins swirling around Alpha as both Delta and Zeta change into proper clothing, both getting ready for an attack but before they can ruin my room I move unseen until I'm behind Alpha where I grope her from behind, one hand grabbing her breast as the other buries itself below her waist. 

Alpha: Ah...l-Lord Shadow?

Me: Why so serious?

Alpha: But-

Me: Surely you aren't afraid of a little competition, are you?

All the girls in the room blush profusely though I suspect its for differing reasons. Still, I suppose I should clarify something before things get seriously out of hand here. It wouldn't do to have them fighting needlessly over me.

Me: Call the others. It's time we had a proper meeting...also, there's someone I'd like to introduce you to.

Alpha nods, her legs barely holding her up as she orgasms in front of Delta and Zeta, both of whom seemingly can't tear their eyes away from us fooling around.

Me: Well? Get going!