Ch13.5

Beta's POV:

Huh? Was that Lady Alpha and Lord Shadow?

Standing, I excuse myself from the room and begin walking in the direction I glimpsed them take. I move as silently as I can, uncertain of whether it was just my imagination or not but before long I overhear voices ahead.

Alpha: See to it that I am not disturbed.

????: As you wish, Lady Alpha.

The minute the door to her room closes, I step out from my hiding spot and walk over to the girl who's stationed herself at Alpha's door. She greets me but makes no effort to hide the fact that she won't allow me to pass. Still, I have my methods and before long I've managed to relieve her of her duties by convincing her that she needs to pass the message to everyone else while I take over her duties of guarding the door.

The minute she leaves, I turn towards the door. I'm about to covertly open it when Epsilon shows up. From her expression, I can tell she's about to ask me what I'm doing but we're interrupted by the unmistakable sound of Lord Shadow speaking on the other side. Without a word to each other, we both press our ears against the door to hear what's happening inside.

Alpha: Lord Shadow?

Shadow: I want to know what I am to you, personally.

Alpha: I-I am yours, Lord Shadow.

Shadow: Mine?

Their voices lower until I can't hear anything. I'm tempted once more to open the door but this time Epsilon shakes her head, mouthing that if we were to interrupt them Alpha would definitely have both our heads.

Alpha: Mmmm...milord.

Both our eyes widen upon hearing Alpha, Lady Alpha, moaning. Epsilon, without even waiting on me, cracks the door open just in time to see Alpha take our Lord's shaft into her mouth. 

Time seemingly freezes as both Epsilon and I stumble backwards, the gravity of the situation dawning on us both at once. We'd been so preoccupied in fighting against one another that we hadn't considered any of the others as competition but...now...we've most certainly lost.

My chest hurts, my heart feels as if it's about to explode and yet I can't peel my eyes away from the scene.

Alpha: Lord Shadow!

My hand involuntarily moves south, running along the edges of my clothing before slipping underneath. At the periphery of my vision, I catch glimpses of Epsilon doing something similar and before long we're both masturbating to the sight of Alpha being fucked senseless by our Lord.

It takes everything to stifle our moans, our body's unable to support our weight as we lay sprawled against the floor yet somehow no one comes to check out what's going on. I suppose the girl did her job in informing everyone that Alpha wasn't to be disturbed.

Epsilon: Mmmm...

Alpha: M-m-hnnnnngg! 

With my fingers circling within me as they thrust in and out, accompanied by the sounds coming from Alpha's room, it isn't long before I reach an orgasm. Unable to hold it in, my voice echoes through the hallway as I release all the built-up tension.

Beside me, Epsilon also has an orgasm, her body shaking violently as her back arches off the floor

Beside me, Epsilon also has an orgasm, her body shaking violently as her back arches off the floor. Thankfully, it seems Alpha also has an orgasm as her voice drowns out our own, keeping our presence hidden...hopefully.

It's a few minutes before either of us regain the strength to move but when we do, we make sure to close the door even as Alpha and Lord Shadow continue going at it before cleaning up the mess we've made outside her door.

I'd love to stay, of course, but this is enough risk for one day. Besides, I need to write this down before I lose the memory...though I doubt this is something I could ever forget...all I have to do is replace Lady Alpha with...hehehe.