38 - Adventure Time (2)

"I'm not going in their, No!"

Taehyung exclaimed as Seokjin sighed. He wasn't ready to use the shower room, having private washrooms everywhere all his life Seokjin didn't expect him to either.

"Taehyung go!"

Seokjin tried persuading him but he denied.

"Taehyung please, how are we supposed to do other things?"

"I don't know. Maybe if"

Taehyung said taking a pause.

"You come with me."

Seokjin's eyes widened, they were in public, he was thankful no one heard that.

"No, w-hat no I ca-"

Taehyung dragged him inside slamming the door loud enough for everyone to wear. He leaned against the wall, admiring Seokjin's body, then spoke up.

"Strip."

Seokjin could feel his soul leave his body.

His imagination didn't include a fucking public washroom. Sure his fantasies did book Taehyung's kitchen, an maybe balcony, and maybe even the terrace, but not this place.

"I-I mean let's shower together tupid. Look at you so embarassed."

Taehyung said playfully. Seokjin subtly stepped back, then opened the gate rushing outside yelling

"I'm not coming with you, shower alone Kim Taehyung."

That was when re realised maybe he spoke a bit too loud, Yeonjun was shocked and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Hyung were they showering together?"

Yeonjun asked as Jimin replied.

"Don't be shocked when you walk into them making out in CEO Kim's cabin."

...

"Pretty, really pretty."

Taehyung whispered as Seokjin smiled hitting him with his elbow tightly. Taehyung wore a black tshirt and black shorts along with some sunglasses, Seokjin wore a pastel purple set with the tshirt being longer and shorts being shorter in length. Taehyung just loved his thighs.

"I'm hungry!"

Seokjin exclaimed. They pretty much did all the water rides with Taehyung grabbing Seokjin's waist in every change he got.

"What do you want lov- Seokjin?!"

Yeonjun did hear the love. Jimin pretty much had no reaction to it.

"I don't know, anything!"

The four of them sat down, Taehyung ordered the expensive Meat Plate for the four of them. It arrived, and being hungry looked even more appetizing.

Taehyung picked a small peice as Seokjin spoke up,

"Its hot."

Taehyung bent towards him, whispering in his ears loud enough for everyone to hear

"So are you."

Jimin cringed at the sight, Yeonjun was dumstruck, eyes wide opened.

"Eat up."