032 - Date

Taehyung

I peeked through the window, waiting for secretary Kim to finish his work. Just how much does he need to work? I guess I've been lagging behind and he's the one completing. He's just so thoughtful fuck it.

He stood up, arranging the desk and packing his things up.

"Are you free?"

I asked as he was a little surprised. I arrived out of the blue so he might've been a little taken back.

"I'll just head back and prepare dinner for me and Soobin."

"Oh."

Why is it so difficult? Giving presentations and interviews was never difficult, how can such a thing be hard for me?

"Actually, I wanted to ask you out."

I asked nervously.

"You're taking me on a date?"

Seokjin asked a I nodded. He smiled, he smiled. Fuck yes.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow evening if that's fine."

...

"Oh I should've shared with you, sorry."

He said handing over the the chocolate bar, well actually there's just merely a bite left. 

"It's okay, I'm not fond of chocolates."

The film was- I don't know I didn't really watch it but Seokjin was just too engrossed in it. He almost forgot about everything else. Nonetheless he looked quite fine even while simply sitting and watching.

"Did you like it? The movie?"

I asked as he nodded while quietly sipping the cold drink. 

"You have a good taste."

"The main character was good looking."

I can't really recall who it was but I nodded simply.

"Here, drink it."

He said handing over the drink to me.

"I don't drink cold drinks to be honest."

"But I'm the only one eating. It feels kinda odd. I'll be sad if you don't."

How am I supposed to not listen to this guy if he's going to stare at me like a puppy? Ah damn it Kim Seokjin, I'm down for you.

"You look adorable when you're angry."

"I guess Soobin would give you a completely different answer if asked."

I cracked up. He's funny, cute and smart, the perfect guy I've been looking for.

"Let's just talk about you. Tell me about your hobbies and likes."

"Me? I have no hobbies since I'm always at office. I do like shopping, cooking and going out though. I'm not fond of pets but I do like puppies. I like food, especially sweets and beverages but not alcohol. That's all. I guess I'm too simple."

"That makes you cute."

"Stop calling me cute. Stop flattering me. I'm not even that good looking or smart, I'm dumb-"

I guess he needs to stop underestimating himself in every aspect. He's been losing his self confidence and undermining his qualities. Self love, is what he lacks.

"Do I need to really kiss you to shut you up?"

I held his hand firmly and lead him inside the car. It's 12 right now, and I fucking haven't even confessed. Rather, I just ruined his mood. Fuck me. He stared out of the window during the whole ride, silently until we arrived. Am I troubling him? I don't think so? I'm not sure what should I be doing to just make him feel fine.

...

12:30 

"What do you want to eat?'

I asked as he scanned the whole menu. I booked a private room for us so it'll be easy to just focus on each other.

"Anything will work. Can I pay though?"

I nodded as he smiled at me. I called the waitress ordering some new things to try. 

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

I asked as his eyes widened as if he's surprised. There's always two possibilities about attractive people, either they've never dated, or they've dated so fucking many times.

"No.."

"Oh. So it's actually your first time?"

He nodded. I'm the first one, in his life. This kinda makes me feel special.

"Your tie.." He said as I held my black tie in front of him. "You're wearing it wrong."

He said as I nodded.  I did it myself so it can never be perfectly done unlike when he does.

"Ah I did it on my own."

He moved closer and bent over to my side, tilting his neck sideways and correcting it. Grab him and kiss him . I can't let my intrusive thoughts win. He smells so nice, his scent is purely jasmine. The right kind to drive me crazy. It's not too strong but too addicting and sensual to even describe. It's difficult to maintain the proximity right now.

"Are you fine? You seem to be lost in some thoughts?"

His lips look soft and red. Cheeks having a tint of pink and his dressing sense, everyone is so phenomenal.

He's got the addicting jasmine scent, some soft red lips and a thin white shirt falling off his shoulders exposing his neck.

 "Ah-h it's nothing. You can put your jacket on, I'll decrease the temperature w-where's t-the a-"

"Are you fine?"

He asked touching my cheeks with his hand, bit his lower lip and spoke up.

"You said you wanted to shut me up earlier. Do it now."

..