025 - Party

"Secretary Kim, the gift wasn't really necessary"

Taehyung stated as Seokjin smiled shyly, gifting the small box covered with pink gloss paper and a sticker on its top with a birthday wish to Areum.

She giggled, cupping the latter's face with her small hands. Hoseok chuckled as he moved the camera towards Taehyung who was busy staring at his crush.

"Well you didn't really have to do this but we'll get the box monitored and we'll see if it's fine to touch for my kid"

Aerum's mother stated taking the book from her kid's hand.

"Thank you though"

She said not really paying attention as Seokjin stood up with a forced smile. Well it was unnecessary though, I'm not really someone close to gift her something. Seokjin thought as his gaze went towards Areum.

"Mom give back-Areum gift"

She stated while pouting.

"Yes. It's fine Hye-in, I've known Seokjin since a long time, you can give it back to her. It's just a gift, right Taehyung-ah"

Taehyung's mother stated as Seokjin looked at Taehyung who had his eyes laid on him since the moment they entered. Well it looked like he actually was in love.

"Taehyung"

"Y-yes! Ah Yes I agree, happy birthday Princess. Let's g-get you the ice cream y-you've been wanting to-"

"Apparently, We're not talking about ice creams. Where are you lost my kid? Is something stressing you out?"

There was an awkward silence, as if the silence was eating up the atmosphere. Taehyung was constantly telling himself not to be so obvious but it was hard. Seokjin was shining tonight.

He looked pretty in the pink suit, hairs done neatly, his cheeks had the matching fairy-pink tone and his lips looked majestic, even though he had used the expired lip gloss. Everything just looked good on Seokjin, and that was it.

"Oppa was staring at the- what's his name again, the pink suit guy ah. You find him pretty don't you?"

Minji stated with a sly smile on her face, she was one of Taehyung's cousin, And a total disaster.

"Ah stop staring everyone's watching. We get it you like him but it's kind of info-"

"Minji stop"

Minji's mother stated. She rolled her eyes but couldn't suppress the smile, they're kinda cute was the phrase roaming in her head.

Well she  could smell the tension between them in just a few minutes.

"Say something this irresponsible again and you'll see"

Her father whispered as she smirked while nodding.

"Champagne ma'am"

It was the waited who broken the silence, serving it to the elder's first. Seokjin looked at him as his eyes widened, Jungkook's here?

He cursed himself a thousand of times in his mind. Everything was just getting worse.

"Here sir- oh, Jin-ssi? Y-you're here? Such a great coincidence"

Jungkook said in a low tone giving a smile.

"We meet again, it's like-"

"Oh Jungkook-ssi, Nice to meet you"

Taehyung stated patting the latter's shoulder who tuned around with a somewhat irritated smile.

"Ah, Good to see you both together. Thought of earning some extra money to support my band, didn't expect you here"