002 - Work Eat Work

Work - Eat - Work - Sleep that's how my life is

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Work - Eat - Work - Sleep that's how my life is. I am living a very hectic and scheduled life, my lifestyle is changed completely. Everything is going well, the employees are friendly and kind.

I felt exhausted and unproductive when I first started working but gradually things went well. When I was stuck, there were people to help me out.

I am grateful to Jimin for helping me out through the years. Talking about Ceo Kim, he's a man of wisdom. I need to say that I am highly impressed by his way of making things work, he is an honest businessman. At the same time, he remains the egoistic, self-centred man.

"Hyung," Jimin wailed shaking my arm to obtain my attention. I am sitting with him in the cafe, chitchatting and discussing the upcoming projects.

"Y-yes" I replied, he eased his grip on my arm as the waiter interrupted, "Here is, your order sir," He said placing two cups of coffee neatly.

"Thank You" Jimin commented smiling sweetly, flashing his angel smile, strong enough to melt anyone's heart. The waiter blushed and was flustered. He made his way to the counter.

"See your magic Jimin," I teased him as he pouted. Even though he is a grown-up man, he still has a baby side which I can't deny melts my heart, he is just way too soft to handle.

"You're a wizard then I guess," He said and giggled as I rolled my eyes. It's true, I'm used to being asked for my number, people are lured by my beauty, I am aware of that but it's not easy to please me, and it's not like I can take out time to look after my personal life.

"It's almost the time, I'll have to go or else, Ceo Kim will be angry," I told Jimin, checking the time through my watch. "But, 10 minutes are there Seokjin," He said in a concerned tone. I do know, he wants to talk with me a little more but right now, it's the time to make coffee for Ceo Kim, a part of my daily schedule.

"Your coffee-" He said as I stood up, "Just drink it Jimin," I said taking fast steps towards the elevator. "You'll pay the next time, Mr Wizard" He yelled from there, I chuckled and fastened my steps.

....

"You look good today, Mr Seokjin" I identified the voice and knew he was Kim Nam Joon, an employee working here. We do have interactions related to work, nothing much. Jimin told me once that Namjoon has a crush on me but I shrugged off, advising him to focus on work more than me.

"I look good every day," I said adding more sugar, Ceo Kim prefers sweet coffee over a bitter one. I was preparing one for me too, there's a lot of work left and I can't possibly do it without a good cup of coffee.

"You are so funny, anyway I am free this Sunday so do you mind strolling till the coffee shop?" He asked standing beside me, "Sorry, but I have to visit Ceo Kim's mansion this Sunday" I told him turning the coffee maker on.

"Fine then, what about the next Sunday," He asked and winked, "I'm not free in the upcoming weeks." His smile dropped, and he nodded. "I'll get going then," He said making his way out.

It's not that I hate him, but he's not my type. He sometimes irritates me. However, he is one of the smartest employees of all. I've heard that he has a high IQ and was the top scorer in his university. I do admire his way of working.

My phone rang, Ceo Kim, I sighed. Taking a deep breath, I picked up the call

"Secretary Kim"

"Yes Ceo Kim"

"I'm talking about the cof-"

"I'll bring it right away sir,"

"Don't cut my words, and bring a cup for yourself too, if you haven't had a cup of coffee till now"

He said and hung up. I poured his coffee in his household cup, gifted by his mom, neatly placing it on the tray. And mine in a normal cup.

Carefully I entered his cabin and placed the tray aside. "You are here, good," He said examining the documents. I smiled and placed the cup in front, "Ceo Kim, your coffee" I said sitting in front of him.

"Okay," He said holding the cup with his left hand and document with the right, his eyes didn't stop examining the documents as he sipped the coffee.

I felt kind of awkward, "What happened Secretary Kim, is there something you need? You can get it yourself" He said peeping through the documents. I wanted to punch him for a second, but he's my boss.

"Nothing sir," I said giving an assuring smile.

....

"Hey Jimin, have you seen the files and paperwork I left on this table" I whispered to Jimin, bending down and checking the papers if they have fallen. I'm not irresponsible and careless, I rarely misplace files.

"Yes, it must be in Ceo Kim's cabin. Go and check" He told me calmly. "But, how-" I asked, "Just check in the lower drawer in Ceo Kim's cabin, I'm sure it's their" Jimin was confident with his words, giving an Okay expression I entered Ceo Kim's cabin.

"You brought the papers, Secretary Kim," He asked as I smiled, "It's in the lower drawer Ceo Kim" He gave an okay expression allowing me to check there.

I bent down near Ceo Kim's office chair, after searching for a few minutes I couldn't find it. "Check properly, see in there," he said bending from his office chair, pointing in the vast drawer where I was checking.

To satisfy him, I decided to check in again. By now, my head was in the cupboard searching for it and my ass raised high, "Check below the stock reports" He said as his fingers pointed towards the stock reports, keeping them aside I found the documents.

"Found it, ?" He asked. I nodded, piling them up in the same situation. "Pile them up fast" he ordered. "Done" I murmured happily, carefully taking my head from the vast drawer.

I turned around and Ceo Kim was right there, our faces inches apart, I gasped in the air.

...

𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏.

Good Luck Secretary Kim ; Taejinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें