029 - Kisses

Taehyung fastened his car, he was keen to know what the younger was going to talk about. Was there anything left for him to say? No.

Seokjin stood there, unexpressive and dull. He had no signs of regret or excitement, either one on his face. Taehyung thought of letting out everything on the latter, but seeing his face, he definitely couldn't. Seokjin looked pale and empty. He definitely was going through a lot but Taehyung didn't have it any easy either right?

He walked towards the male, lowered his tone and spoke up in a gentle manner, it came naturally infront of Seokjin.

"What's wrong Secretary Kim?"

"I just wanted to-"

"Do you want me to help you?"

Taehyung objected. He knew he was going to be this way the moment he saw Seokjin. But did it feel wrong? No.

"I'm ready to do anything, even if it's fake I don't give a fuck just let me be by your side for once. Just like me for once, even if it's for show, I won't give a fuck, just once Seokjin"

"C-calm down"

Seokjin said nervously as the latter stepped closer. Seokjin could not look straight in his eyes, he just couldn't.

The sky looked pretty. The moon shined bright, stars decorated the sky majestically. It was just the pure aura which gave the night an enchanting ambience.

"Do you have something to say?"

Taehyung spoke up as Seokjin closed his eyes, even his pretty eyelashes fluttering looked so delightful to Taehyung.

"I-I don't know CEO Kim. I just wanted to see-you".

Taehyung sighed as the younger started tapping his feet nervously, bit his lower lip and his finger continued to fiddle with each other.
He directed his gaze on the ground.

"Secretary Kim. Are you fine with whatever is happening?"

Taehyung's tone was gentle, very gentle. He placed both of his hands on the younger's shoulder calmly. Even his little touch caused a tingling sensation in the younger's body, a sudden rush of excitement, joy and adoration flew inside him.

"I- don't want to pretend anything CEO Kim".

Taehyung brushed his thumb over the latter's collarbone unknowingly as he moved closer.

"Pretend? I'm tired of pretending to be fine after your rejection, it hurts, it fucking hurts. I'm tired of pretending to be selfless, I'm selfish, for you. I'm tired of every fucking thing Seokjin, tell me what should I do? Should I chase you like a selfish fool or let everything go and pretend that I'm fine? Seokjin-ah, I'll do whatever you tell me to."

His tone wasn't irky or vexed, it was soft. It was subtle yet affecting. Seokjin took a long breath as he slowly opened his eyes. He stepped closer, clutched the latter's coat subtly.

"Am I all-owed to like you?"

Taehyung did not respond. He wasn't surprised or amused. He placed his hands over the Seokjin's back, pushed him with a little force towards him as he captured the latter's lips with his.

Seokjin's lips tasted like cherry. Their lips moved against each other, slowly. Seokjin clutched over the latter's coat tightly.

Even though it was chilling outside, Seokjin felt hot. A sudden rush of adrenaline flew in him. It was a mix of emotions, too difficult to understand yet too pleasurable.

Their lips were attached for just a couple of seconds, yet it was magical. The sweet taste of Seokjin's plump lips felt addicting to Taehyung.

"Does this answer your question?"

Taehyung asked with a sly smile. Seokjin declined. His scintillating eyes sparked with nothing but attachment and fondness, a mischievous small smile on his face as he grabbed the latter's collar and spoke up.

"No. It doesn't. Give me a better answer, can you?"

Taehyung's thumb traced the Seokjin's lips softly, he chuckled seeing the younger's eyes full of endearment and him wanting more of it, more.

"Can I?"

Taehyung's tone was flirty. Seokjin stepped back, his lips forming a pout, eyes gazing the sky and hands at his back.

"I don't know.  Show me"

His tone was cheesy, Seokjin was being cheeky and playful. Taehyung  loved it. He took his coat off and threw it on the bench. Seokjin should rather place his hands over his shoulder than grabbing his coat right?

He pulled the latter by one of his hands, other hand on his neck as he engaged in another kiss, a much more faster and passionate one. Taehyung's hands snaked around the latter's waist, pulling him closer.

Seokjin was startled, and he loved it somehow. It was exciting, electrifying and new. Taehyung continued hovering and lingering over his lips, it was different than how his first kiss was. It was much more passionate, intense and heated.

Trying to be a little bold, Seokjin tried kissing him back. It was much more enthusiastic and somewhat fun. With both the boys getting more heated up, Taehyung pulled himself back, breaking the kiss.

Seokjin was heated up, his cheeks were red and lips puffed up, he looked out of breath. And this state of his was just pretty.

"Was this a better answer?"

Taehyung asked as Seokjin buried his face in the crook of his neck, he felt shy. Somehow his bold and daring side had disappeared. Taehyung caressed the younger's head softly.

"Let's go home or you'll catch cold."

He said and pulled Seokjin away, the latter could still not look in his eyes. Cute. Taehyung grabbed his coat, flung it and put it around Seokjin's shoulders as he seated the younger and himself in the car.

"You're so god damn beautiful!"

Seokjin blushed and glanced at Taehyung who just smiled boldly, he leaned over Seokjin, planted a peck over his neck as Seokjin flinched and pouted.

"Continue at my house, C-Ceo Kim"

Seokjin said as Taehyung blushed. It was happening, for real. For real.

"So what if anyone gets hurt or disheartened by this, atleast you're happy Hyung."

Soobin stated taking the last sip of his drink, crushing the bottle and throwing it down the bridge as he saw the car moving.

"You're indeed crazy for him. I like it"

...

Kinda bad update but yay! You got what I promised :)

Good Luck Secretary Kim ; Taejinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें