023 - Yes/No ?

"Why did you call me though?"

Seokjin asked feeling puzzled. His cheeks were heated up due to the chilly atmosphere which surrounded the open garden.

"I actually had something to say"

Taehyung said, his eyes fixated on the grass, tapping his shoe nervously. For some reason Seokjin was shining today extraordinarily, his charm was incredibly breathtaking. He was dressed casually, no fancy outfit, hairstyle, accessories or makeup, just his natural self which stunned Taehyung.

"Oh, you can begin"

Seokjin seemed a little extra bubbly and joyous today while just yesterday night Taehyung saw him crying. His hands were at his back, fingers playing with each other, a half smile on his face, waiting for a response.

"I-I feel like"

Seokjin nodded, wanting the latter to proceed. It was the time for dinner and he felt hungry, he was excited because his brother was going to come back tomorrow morning so he had to go back to their apartment.

"I need to head back to our apartment too, Soobin is going to come back tomorrow"

Seokjin said excitedly as the latter gulped.

" I love this feeling that you give me"

That's so overused, No.

" You're so pretty, I want to cry, can I? but in your arms? "

Cheesy.

" I truly don't care whatever we talk about, I just want to be with you, you're really amazing and nice to me, I really like you"

Hoseok would've called it lame.

" I like you smile, and your everything "

Maybe I should stick to the ones Hoseok gave me instead of making these lame ones.

" I like your legs, split them for me "

" Can I put my hands on your thighs, where they belong to? "

" I love your outfit, take it out for me "
" Nothing could top you ... Except me "

Why do all these sound like something a pervert drunk bastard would say-? Hoseok surely wants to label me as a pervert at this point-

"CEO Kim, are you fine? I need to head back to arrange our apartment. Could you please fasten it up?"

"Y-yes"

Taehyung zoned out of his thoughts.

"T-to be h-honest, I w-wanted to t-tell you h-how m-much-"

"Can you give me a minute, it's Soobin? Just a minute?"