Chapter 18

"Hold still..." Osamu reprimanded his twin, who was the first to stall. "That's stupid..." said Atsumu, who had no desire to be measured here.

"If you join in, you'll be redeemed faster. So keep your mouth shut." Kaede said. She had known that it would be very exhausting with him. At least his brother was kind enough to help her with the measurements.

Kaede wrote the results on the pad in her hand. Next to it, she wrote each player's age and the number of players they would end up with.

Basically, each player had their own page on the pad, from which Kaede would write the texts at the end. "Why should I? Am I making you nervous?" Atsumu provoked, which is why Kaede briefly looked up at him, as he was slightly taller than her. Just like Osamu, actually.

At the same moment, Kaede turned her eyes to the pad as the ballpoint pen had already written something down. "Extremely provocative and unproductive..." Kaede muttered quietly, and the Miya looked at her in astonishment, while Osamu had to stifle a laugh.

"You cross that out!" Atsumu demanded immediately. "Why? I'm supposed to describe you in the texts. That's fine." Kaede shrugged and looked at Osamu. "It's your turn."

"Don't ignore me now!" Atsumu scolded coldly and got on Kaede's nerves. Shortly afterwards, Atsumu, who had been holding his forehead, hissed. "Ow, what are you...?"

"Be a little friendlier." Osamu reprimanded his twin, which Kaede had observed. A brief smile came to her lips as she could already see the differences and immediately wrote them down on her notepad. These twins were kind of interesting.

Age 16, born on the fifth of October, just like Atsumu, nickname Samu, which he had gotten from meeting Aran, as Atsumu had briefly described. Gray hair, bangs to the left. Player number 11 and outside attacker / outside defender, but according to Atsumu he can also play forward if he wants to.

Her brown-green eyes now turned back to Osamu, who was teasing his own brother, which he found very offensive. The Miya remained relatively calm and could show off his provocative side in a different way.

Because Osamu was in the same class as her, it was not difficult for Kaede to write down other things that set him apart from Atsumu. Basically, Osamu didn't need to say anything else to her that the boy had noticed.

His eyes turned to the pad, which he had filled up relatively quickly. A small smile came to his lips when he realized how well Kaede had already analyzed him. It was probably her hobby.

"Well, if I need anything else from you two, I'll come to you." Kaede said as she finished the last point and turned to the other players.

Kita could actually be quite interesting. But he was also a second-grader like Aran, who had already been mentioned. And there was a player who could well be more interesting.

"Suna, it's your turn!" Kaede shouted to the boy, who wasn't really in the mood for it.