1-20

Chapter 1: Being thrown into Wolf Mountain

"Why is there a child here?"

"Is this dead?"

Lin Xiaoxiao had a splitting headache. She was having a good operation when she suddenly felt dizzy and lost all knowledge. As a medical genius, she knew that situation all too well. She was overtired and had signs of sudden death. She only hoped that her colleagues could help. Point, we must save her, she doesn't want to die at a young age.

When she heard someone talking, Lin Xiaoxiao breathed a sigh of relief. As expected, her colleagues worked hard to bring her back from the brink of death. She would treat them to a good meal later, but the conversation sounded strange.

Lin Xiaoxiao tried her best to open her eyes. Just as she was about to ask where the child came from and if there were any more patients, she found that where she could see, four green eyes flickered like four will-o'-the-wisps in the dark night.

Green eyes! !

The fur is black and shiny under the moonlight! !

The face is long and the tip of the nose is long, and the ears are upright! !

Lin Xiaoxiao almost blurted out a sentence of Chinese quintessence, suddenly woke up and started to shrink back.

This horse is a wolf, a wolf several times larger than the wolf in the Capital Wildlife Park, and there are two of them!

Lin Xiaoxiao was about to cry. She kept stepping back, but suddenly she realized something was wrong. When she raised her hand, she saw a pair of small fleshy hands. Lin Xiaoxiao didn't care about retreating and quickly touched her face again.

grass!

Why has she become a child?

The two wolves just looked at her, then shrank back, then stopped and looked at their hands, and then touched their faces. The expressions on their faces were even more exciting.

"What is she doing?"

"Is this what humans call a fool?"

Lin Xiaoxiao, who heard the conversation between the two wolves: "You are the fool."

"..."

silence!

The little dumpling huddled up under the big tree, and the two wolves n times bigger than her, were stunned for a moment, their big eyes staring at the small ones, as if they were digesting what just happened.

Lin Xiaoxiao: How can I understand what they are saying?

Two Wolves: Can she understand what we are saying?

The wind blew through the forest, rustling the leaves, and even made a whining sound through the gaps between the rocks, which seemed particularly strange in the quiet forest.

The stalemate between a villain and two wolves continued.

"Sneeze! Sneeze!" Lin Xiaoxiao was blown by the cold wind and sneezed several times.

The slightly smaller female wolf took a step to the side, blocking most of the cold wind for her.

When Lin Xiaoxiao saw that she was moving, she thought she was going to eat her. She was so frightened that she quickly said, "Don't eat me, my meat doesn't taste good. Human flesh is sour and hard to eat."

What on earth is going on? How come she turned into a child and met two wolves in this deep mountain forest? Woo hoo hoo hoo, is she destined to become their prey today?

The two wolves were speechless: "Have you ever eaten it?" Otherwise, how would you know it tastes bad?

Lin Xiaoxiao was very sure this time. She could really understand the two wolves talking. She quickly replied: "No, I guessed." If you can understand the words and communicate without problems, maybe you can save your life?