"I like you a lot. I really do... " What? What did I just do? I confessed.

He looks shocked for a second and then stops. He doesn't say anything. Doesn't respond to me. Doesn't leave me. He just stays there as he continues to scrub my body...

Dante 's Mansion

Marcus

We have got some lead.

"We were almost close?" Roger asks as he comes in to the room

"They had figured it out very soon and came back from where they were heading towards so now we know in which neighborhood their base is located."

Cole enters the room fuming with anger.

"There is this new shithead in the game. Morris. Check if he is working with Cedric Brave. "

"Morris? Full name? And what has he done? "

"20 men down, all the weapons for July's trade are stolen." Cole replies through gritted teeth. As soon as Isabella left, Cedric has succeeded in destroying our assets in a very professional manner.

"Is this someone working for Cedric or working with Cedric? " Roger questions as he munches on some popcorn.

"That's what we have to find. " I sigh as I turn around towards my PC.

"Also. We can't still see where Red's base is located. It might take me 3 weeks tho. "

"How long? I-

" Your top priority is Morris, Cole. " I interrupt Cole as I distract him from Isabella's topic.

It won't take me three weeks. With our men and my job. We can find Red in 4-7 days.

How long can I extend this bullshit? Oh Isabella. Are you even safe there? I am so sorry...

"Roger. I need to have a word with Mark." Cole said indicating Roger to get out.

"What is it? " I asked as I watched Roger leave.

"What kind of games are we playing here Marcus? " He plopped on the couch as he lot a cigarette.

"What do you mean? " I asked confused.

"Oh you know what I mean. Are you that fond of my princess, Isabella? "

Shit shit shit.

"I don't-

" Marcus. I want her back and I want to punish Red for all the things they took away from me. I don't want your shitty excuses to get in my way. Isabella is mine and I want her ASAP. " He shouted at me and i just listened to him. How-

He got a call and as he picked it up, he looked me in the eye.
"Hmm? Yeah. Bring it here. "

He hung up and stared at the door waiting for someone and soon this man arrived with a single file in his hand.

As soon as the man left, Cole threw the file in my direction. "We traced him till we could... Just need to search the area to find their base and my Bella. " He shrugged but he looked totally betrayed by me.

"I wonder why you couldn't do it sooner and because of that, I had to hire someone else. It's not a big-

" Cole, I-

"I can't trust you anymore. " He said it out abruptly and that knocked my breath out.

"Why are you doing this, Mark? Why? Just do what I asked you to instead of fooling me. Well, you can't fool me. But don't try to trick me or something. We are a team... Remember? "