For New Readers(read now)

Hello angels,

There are many readers adding my book in their lists and I am truly grateful.

This message is specifically for new readers. If you see this, then please read this message carefully.

By the end of this message my goal is to convey that:
Please don't report the book after just reading a few chapters and be patient as you switch to the next chapters.

In the first few chapters, it is totally alright if you 'assume' that Cole is the love interest even when we all don't like him at all. So when you assume that he is the love interest and he goes all abusive and agressive of the female main character you might feel enraged and might feel I am romanticizing abusive relationships and sexual abuse. (WHICH I AM NOT)

But I am not a sick person who would keep such a man as a love interest after his ruthless actions(lol those were written by me).

Please don't report the book after just reading a few chapters and be patient as you switch to the next chapters.

Cuz I don't want people in my messages telling me that I am a fvcked up unhinged bitch, just because they read the first few chapters and started judging the writer.

Warm regards,

CelebPoison