26

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺ 

𝓣𝓪𝓰, 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓽

By Melanie Martinez

Cedric

Isabella seems extremely confused as we walk her to the room where she got dressed yesterday.

"Now there are so many. What do you think? This one?" The taller women speaks as she questions the shorter women about the dresses. I glance over at the white dresses and Isabella would definitely look cute in all of them.

"I think we should go with a slip. It will make her more sexy. And she will be showing off more of her skin. After all she is just an asset." The short women says. Asset? Her? Its alright Cedric. Why are you so pissed off? They make Isabella take of her robe. Isabella stands over clueless. "Come here." The short women says but Isabella does not comprehend. She then laughs as she drags Isabella by force. "I forgot that you are deaf b*tch." Both of the women laugh at Isabella as they stare at them cluelessly. I don't know what Isabella was thinking but she smiles at them. Why, you fool?! Because of this both of them laugh harder. "Ugly ass deaf b*tch" The taller women mutters as she stops laughing. They start putting on dresses over her. I hear them whispering so I lean in closer, "Shall we make her wear something ugly? It won't matter. This wh*re will take it off and throw it away immediately after the wedding to f*ck him." the short woman says but the taller woman interrupts her, "But Cole said that she should look like a main character. We need to make her dress like a sl*t she is." they both laugh as Isabella stares at them cluelessly. 

Foolish Isabella smiles at them again. Once I get out, I will make sure to kill these women. They dry different dresses on her and finally put her in a deep vneck dress that falls own to the floor with a slit, just like how her red dress was but this one is like a fluffy gown with a slit. Isabella stares in the mirror at her chest and then keeps her hand on her chest and then shakes her head when she looks at the two women. "What is wrong? You look like the wh*re you are." The short woman smiles at her. That is it. "Stop that." They both look at me. "What did you just say?" The tall woman asks. "You heard me." I say, my voice more commanding. "Do your work and keep quiet." She rolls her eyes "Oh trust me, I will do my work as a guard. After all, I have control over this gun. You know?" I threaten her and with that she just scoffs. They start to put makeup on Isabella's face. Now she is more confused and finally contronts me. "Why are they putting me in a wedding dress? Isn't this a wedding dress. Tell me, Cedric!" 

The women forcefully stop her from moving but she thrases here and there. "Stop it! It is very difficult to put make up on like this!" They shout at her but the overwhelmed Isabella starts crying. "Good now. This will ruin her make up." The short woman sits in her chair as she sighs. The tall b*tch stands up and pulls Isabella's hair which makes her cry out in pain harder and I don't hesitate to point my gun at her. "Keep your hands off her. NOW!" I demand and she glares at me before leaving her hair. Isabella stands up and stumbles towards me hurridly. She hugs me as she cries. The two women look at her in shock. "I think it is time for me to call Mr. Dante. It is time to get rid off the people who made his soon to be wife, cry." I say as I caress her hair. The short woman stands up from her chair. "Wait. Wait. We will just to everything without harming her. Just don't call- "Shut up. " I tell her as I make Isabella sit on her chair.  "I bet you know what is happening by now. But we are escaping." I tell but she doesn't look at me totally ignoring me. Maybe right now she felt like I handed her over to them. I sigh as she gets her hair and make up done. There is a knock on a door before Esha enters.

"Hey there." She peeps in with her low voice. No one gives her any attention except from me. "Do you need anything." I ask her. "No. I was just here to chck on Isabella." she slightly waves at her but Isabella doesn't look at her. " I just heard.. That she can't hear." She muttered as she looked here and there as if she said something wrong. " Yes and?" I asked. She immediately shakes her head. "I was just here to ... talk to her. *chuckles* I guess-uh- I think. I will see in an hour anyways." She  spoke awkwardly. I just nod at her as I glance at Isabella, who is staring at her reflection in the mirror which such fury that it could crack anytime.  After they get her ready after 4 f*cking hours they look at her with pride as if they decorated an object.  Marcus enters along with Roger. "I don't want to!" Roger speaks. "You have to!" Marcus screeches.