12

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
𝓔𝓷𝓮𝓶𝔂
By Imagine Dragons, JID

Isabella

I ask him to stop by showing him my palm.

He raises his eyebrows as he gives me a dashing smile.

Help me.

I gesture to him that I can't speak.

He makes an 'x' with his fingers and points at his watch and  sadly smiles at me before walking away.

He can't help me. Doesn't have time.

Nothing can help. I walk back to the table and Cole smiles at me.

I look around the table and there is more food than I expected. What the hell. Who will eat so much?

I sit across him as he serves me these weird looking dishes that I have never tried in my life. This must be the life of rich.

He smiles at me.

"Eat anything you want."

I shake my head.

He chuckles as he hands over some Steak to me.

We eat peacefully while he asks me about some things about ears.

We reach... Well he reaches to a conclusion that I will get a Cochlear done.

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Last time, Marcus said that grandma was dead and I thought like that till you gave me the contract. Is she alright."

He nods while continuing to eat as his shoulders stiffen.

"She is."

That's it?

As long as she is alive.

After we eat, I feel so heavy that there's no space for dessert

"Cole? Can we skip the dessert?" I ask while keeping my eyes down.

"You don't wanna have it? I want to tho. Wait till I finish it." He says

I need to use the washroom. I know, I use the washroom very frequently

"Washroom?"

"Go and let me enjoy my Tiramisu."

I stand while stumbling on the heels and walk towards the washroom  and from the corner of my eyes I see the man I asked helped from following me.

As I reach the female washroom I feel a little prick on my neck.

??? (Unknown person POV)

She'll be knocked out for a couple of hours now.

I put on my costume once again and the most important thing, the lenses.

My eyes look hazel brown now.

I pull this girl in the garbage trolley.

The trolley is new and clean. Don't hate me for that.

I see Cole enter the Males washroom as he look around

I walk into the kitchen with the trolley and get out through the back door.

Opening the car door and taking her out of the garbage box I put her in the car.

This was really not a part of my plan but Cole seems to like this girl so why not take the happiness from him?

I walk back into the kitchen and take the trolley in the washroom. Cole is still in the cubicle