24

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴

By Shawn Mendes

Cole

(btw a chapter where Cole confronts cedric. But its normal.)

I am gonna f*cking confront that b*tch ass. How dare he threaten me? Me? Cole Dante.

"Stop it. Don't create a scene." Marcus warns me but that won't stop me. I look at Isabella who has clutched onto my clothes and looks at me innocently with her pouty lips. She doesn't  know what is happening around us. She never did after she became deaf. Unaware  of her surroundings. But it is an advantage to her. She can't hear something she doesn't want to. But I can.

"Just for her." I mutter and look at Marcus as we walk back to some guests.

"Cole Dante? Its a pleasure to meet you." The man extends his arm for a handshake and I take it unable to recognise him.

"I guess its not a secret anymore." I shrug and he chuckles. My identity was revealed so easily. What was the point of this Ball?

We talk for some time and I walk around wih my Isabella again. 

I see this young man about my age probably. Or perhaps older. There are murmurs that The Capo of 'Red' is wearing a Silver mask. He spots me and walks over to me. 

"Cole Dante. How is your father?" He says without wasting any time. How impatient. I know that he killed my father and he wanted me to know that he is the reason of assisination. 

"He's doing good in hell." I reply.

"And how did you- Ah wait. How do you feel?" He asks. B*stard is trying to get on my nerves, well he already is riding on them now.

"You like to speak a lot." I say as I point the cutlery-fork- at his mouth.

"And so?" He asks.

This motherf*cking B*stard.

"You don't want to know anything? Something?" He teases.

"Hmm? Tell me." I ask him.

"Wait for tonight. I will have some fun and then maybe I can tell you over a cup of coffee some other day." He says as he swirls the glass of wine in his hands and takes a sip. 

I step ahead, our faces is just a feet apart now. A man beside him takes a stance but he stops when this guy raises his hand.

"Don't f*ck with me." I growl and he just smirks at me and scoffs. Did he just scoff? 

I inhale sharply as I step back.  "What's your name, Lady?" He takes Bella's hand and kisses it. My Bella.

"Isabella Marchetti." I say

And pull her hand from his grip. 

He stops smiling like a fool he is and looks at me. "Wife?" 

"You are very much interested with the people I am accquainted with." I bark at him.

But I just put myself in trouble because he killed my father and now he can take her... My rage  is what could put me in trouble and that is what mom had told me long ago.

"Isabella. Lets go home now?" I say as I look at her and grit my teeth. She just stares at me. I won't let him see that she is vulnerable just because she can't hear. I smile at her innocent face. F*cking mine. I grab her waist and we walk to the enterance. Many people are leaving already. As we walk towards the main door, Marcus comes in running. 

"Whats wrong?"

"Our Dealers*pants* were found dead. One of our warehouse has been burned to ashes. The other one has been stolen." He whines

I know who did this. Now I know what he meant by 'Fun'. 

As I turn around I watch him wave at me and chuckle. He walks away and disappears into the the crowd.

"Do you think that you can turn the ashes back in to our stuff?" I ask him

"No man! Its not possible!"

"Exactly!" I shout at him as I grab Isabella's wrist and drag her to our car. 

Cedric

Cedric Brave.

That is my name.

Years ago:

"I know you are calm and smart enough. Promise me. Promise me. that you won't let me down ever. Promise me." Mama said with tears in her eyes as she left me. 

Back to present:]

Cole. Oh Cole. How can a cruel man like you be so naive. I will take everything back from you. I will turn this hate into the source of my power and make sure you fall on your knees. 

You said, Isabella Marchetti, right? I won't let that happen. you are not marrying her because I will take her away. 

I quickly walk over to Axel who was with Isabella. I had fun talking with Cole. Well I had fun getting on his nerves. Axel and I quickly exchange our costumes.

Cole and Isabella leave in there car and Marcus walk over to me.

"Lets get in the other car." He says

Isabella

I wonder where Cedric is. I glance at Cole who seems extremely stressed. He looks at me and the hardness in his eyes soften. He pushes me on the seat as he hovers over me. He starts sucking on my neck as he massages my breast. 

"F*cking mine. You are F*cking mine and no one can take you away from me." He says something.

I enjoy his soft bites and my neck and his cold hands touching my body but I suddenly remeber that I might regret it later. I push him on top from me but I don't expect him to easily get off. But he does. I watch him carefully as he takes his member out shamelessly and starts stroking it. I look away and for a minute I think he is crazy to the point that he will make me watch him but he doesnt. 

I am glad. 

We reach the mansion and he drags me inside. He doesn't say anything and shoves me inside my room. I watch him take keys in his hands as he closes the door. He probably locked it but gladly Cedric is inside.

"You had fun?" He asks and looks drunk. Drunk men have always scared me not that I had experienced something terrible before coming here. I guess Cole didnt see him in his druken state. He removes his beard and his clothes and jumps in the bed. I am too tired so I take of my dress because Cedric isn't looking. I slip into the bed naked.

Cedric turns to me with his eyes closed and hugs my waist but when he realises that I am not wearing any clothes, he pulls his hands back.  I smile at this gesture. A man, who is drunk and is beside a naked woman but isn't tempted at all. That is Cedric. 

I grab his hands and place it on my waist and  I  watch him smile against my neck. 

When I am with him. I am safe.

I had 80 notifications which is a lot for me so thankyou. And yay we crossed 5oo votes. TYSM ANGELS!! NOW PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.

(NOT UPDATING TILL I HAVE 20 VOTES ON EACH OF MY CHAPTERS)

(JUST KIDDING, I AM NOT THREATENING ANYONE. BUT DO VOTE. I CAN UPDATE EVEN IF IT IS NOT 20 VOTES, WAS JUST KIDDING )(LOVE YOU ANGELS, BYE~~_