15

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮
By Lukas Graham

Marcus

I get back after visiting Maria. So everything is clear. I heard she was trying to find Isabella which could become and obstacle for us.

I grab a bouquet of moonflowers. Cole makes me do weird stuff. I know. But I love flowers so much. I couldn't resist such a beautiful flower.

"Isabella." I enter her room and watch Victor and him playing snake and ladders

"What's happening?" I ask victor as I throw the bouquet in Isabella's direction

Isabella looks at me with her dumb expression like always.

"Cole sent it for you. He'll be away for three days."

"How did you learn so much, Marcus?"
She asked refering to my improved sign language but I ignore her.

"Sir, Ms.Isabella wanted to play some games since she was getting bored here." He explains himself  and I frown at both of them weirdos and roll my eyes.

"Alright. Take care of her. I'll be in my room. Try your best not to bother me."

I quickly go to my room and lay on my bed as I open my laptop and then lookup for some YouTube videos to improve my sign language.

Isabella

I throw the bouquet away as I roll on the bed.

"You don't want to play anymore?"

"No. You keep winning. I realised you are cheating." I roll my eyes at this cheater as he picks up the game from the bed and puts it aside.

"Do you need anything else?" He asks me.

"Listen to me. Help me get out of here. I beg of you. Please." I please him

"I apologise Ms.Isabella. I am afraid I can't do that. That is not what I was assigned for." He replies.

"Hey! Who are those guys at the door?"
Marcus, he always enters the room. Like every time. Like in every scene of my life.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"They said they know you and want to talk to you."

Marcus glances at me as he leaves and Victor follows him.

I sit on my bed thinking about how I should try to escape when the door opens. The washroom door.

I quickly stand up from my bed and look at two familiar figures approaching me all dressed in black.

The brown eyes guy waves  and the green eyes guy just smirks as he waves a little knife at me. It is those guys. They gave me this scar.

I make a run for the door but strong arms catch my waist. I turn around to see the green eyed guy before he puts something over my mouth to make me struggle for a second before everything goes black.

____

I wake up tied to a chair. My blurry vision adjusts with the dim light in this cold room and spot  two figures playing cards.

The green eyed guy looks at me as he says something, "You are awake, pumpkin?"

They both stand up as they walk to me. I try to struggle with my arms and legs tied to the chair but end up falling along.

"Tsk tsk. Are you trying to escape?" The green eyes guy says something when looking at me.

"Bring him in." The brown eyes guy says something to the green eyed guy.