29

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮

By Doja Cat

Isabella

I don't know what I am supposed to do now? I stand in Cedric's washroom where the cabinets are stocked with wax strips, other kinds of wax and razors. Women's body wash, face wash shampoo, conditioner, underwear. Also some mkeup like two and three mascara's and eye shadow palletes, foundation, concealer and other stuff. But not any kinds of sanitary napkins or tampons or menustrual cup. I have been standing in his clothes that someone had put on me. Was it Cedric? Or the green eyed man? Did he see me naked? Wait- I am not an object to be kept on display. How dare he touch me when I was unconcious? 

But that is not the main problem. No matter how much the thought of a random man changing my clothes seems to disturb me, right now my abdomen is just not helping. My cramps are worsening with every breath and I feel uncomfortable because my underwear has already been stained with blood. I got my periods.  I quickly brush my teeth and neatly tie my hair as Cedric calmly told me to meet him down for breakfast. I don't want to... I did like his touch and his gestures yesterday but He used me and I hate myself for being so vulnerable and loving his embrace. 

I look down at my thighs. Should I take some trousers out from his wardrobe? No that would be too much. What if. What if the blood trickles down my legs? I feel a bit disgusted by myself right now. I walk out of the room and see a maid there. She instructs me to follow her and by the end of the stairs she starts to lead me to the dining room. As I enter, Cedric sits there as he nervously keep shaking his right leg and both of his hands are interwined on the table. He looks at me an dimmediately stands up which causes me to step back. He looks at me and sits on his chair. The maid guides me to the chair which is beside Cedric. I calmly sit on it and look at him and his breakfast which is untouched. He serves me eggs and bacon and gives me a glass of orange juice. I don't say anything and start to drink the juice. I am extremely hungry so I gulp down the juice and attack my bacon and eggs. He watches me but I ignore him but he soon starts to drink his citrius drink for his hangover.  He finishes his breakfast before me. 

"Isabella?" He softly gestured

I wipe my mouth and raise my eyebrows cockily as I gesture a rude 'what?' to him without even glancing his way. He doesn't respond but I want him to. 

My grandma? Maybe he will let me see her, afterall he is such a softie. 

"I want to meet my grandma. You can do that now since we are not with Cole," I tell him. And he stiffens just like Cole did when he took me out for dinner. There is something definetely wrong with them.

"Cedric?" I question him... Did they lie to me. Ofcourse they did... I scoff at myself for being extremely dumb and stupid. Never trust anyone. 

"You knew that she was dead? Why didn't you tell me? I thought you would." I gesture strongly with my injured hand hurting. 

"You didn't have to lie to me about that. My grandma's death. You couldv'e just told me the truth... Because I would still decide to escape with you. There was no need to drug me either... Because I would come with you. Even though you are just another killer and murderer, you are far better than that cocky bast*rd."... I told him the truth.

 Tears brim my eyes but I hold them back. There is no point. I was certain and then uncertain from time to time. She is definetly dead now, and I am sure. What I am ashamed of most right now is that Cedric wasn't truthful  and that is why I am crying instead of crying over my dead grandmother.