35

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓴
By Khalid, Disclosure

Isabella

I woke up and it was already starting to get dark out there. I suddenly remembered the blood all over the floor and the stab wound and it just made me nauseous. I sit up straight and I am somehow in Cedric's bed but he is not here. 

I look around and stand up but my head spins around and my legs feel wobbly. I immediately fall on the bed and hold my head. 

After a few minutes when I feel better, I decide to walk around to look for Cedric. Have I been asleep all the time after I donated blood? It is suddenly eerie around her just like Cole's mansion.

There is door open and the vague dark green light coming out tempts me to look what exactly is there. I slightly push open the door and it is kinda difficult to figure out under the green light what exactly is placed where because everything looks black. 

I feel something brush past me and I think I let out a squeal. Noodles is brushing on my leg as its greenish yellow eyes stare at me.

I want to hear it meowing suddenly so I simply pick it up and draw its face near to my ear hoping to hear it. I feel it breathing and snuggling to the side of my head and I let out a laugh which even I can't hear.  

I feel a strange cold vibe behind me and when I turn around I find  pair of emerald eyes staring at me.

A ghost faced man with a bandage all around his waist and abdomen stares at me with a blank and unreadable expression. 

"Hey." He says something and I just step back from my abuser.

The guy I donated the blood to is the same guy who carved that ugly sign on my arm but I did it because ... because Cedric looked lost and... hopeless. 

The guy dropped onto his bed and winces.  "It was a stupid small wound but since it took so much long to treat it, I had already lost of blood. I can't believe such a small wound was going to be the end of me. I mean I have bigger wounds..." He was smiling awkwardly and chuckling as if he was being forced to do so but then he suddenly stopped. 

"Right." He threw his head back as he closed his eyes. 

He rolled over to his bed side table and grabbed a note pad and pencil. 

Axel Evans

I stared like the dumb piece of shit I looked like. His name? I nodded and somewhat felt like I had to do the same. 

Isabella Miller

He took the note pad and nodded. I wonder what he was saying earlier and I think he was trying to make the atmosphere warmer but the air conditioner prevented it.

I looked at him staring at me as if he wanted to say something but he didn't so I snuggled with Noodles and walked out.

As I was walking by I glanced at Cedric on the kitchen who was sitting with Aiden and discussing something. I remember the blow job I have him and it made me feel... I have no idea. I did not imagine that I would be willing to give someone a blow job but it happened anyways.

However something really bothered me. Cedric had scars over his shoulders and the back of his arms and the top of his neck. I had seen them back at Cole's mansion as well but whenever he would catch me staring I could tell by his eyes that he didn't want me to look. And being the people pleaser and mere pushover I am, I didn't. Well I just wanted to respect his privacy.

I walk over to Cedric and grab his shoulder gently. He turns around as he places his hand on mine. Giving him a small peck in the corner of his mouth, I smile at him and he immediately hugs me.

"What's happening here?" I watch Aiden speaking but I ignore him.

I snuggle closer into the smell of the cigarettes that I don't want him to smoke but don't want the scent to disappear either. He gently rubs my back as I give him a tight squeeze before he caresses my hair and we pull apart.

"Are you alright. Do you feel a bit dizzy?"

He gestures gently like a contemporary dance step and helps me sit on the bar stool. Passing me some snacks and a huge gallon of water he gestures again.

"Salty snacks are good after you donate blood. Drink all of this. Ok?"

"Don't worry. I am fine." I assure.

He gives me a proud smile and nods as he caresses my hair one last time.

"You have been sleeping since you donated blood. We will have a meal together in a few hours. But... Do you want him there?"

"Who? Axel?"

"Yes him."

"Why would I mind. I mean- I thi- I am pretty sure you guys have dinner together normally so I hope it is them who don't mind."

"If they have a problem then they can eat in their rooms."

I smile at him

"Is Maria still here? I haven't seen her around since...

"She left already. Aiden and her had a fight."

----

The atmosphere was much more tense now. Axel was helped down the stairs and Cedric and the guys were talking about something.

"I didn't know such a small wound was gonna send you to hell soon." Aiden shrugged.

"Why are you presuming that I will be going to hell?" Axel spoke in a bigger yet tired manner.

"It is all about the timing. You lost blood since we couldn't close the wounds early. Axel, I suggest you rest instead of bickering with our good for nothing friend." Cedric smiled at his teammates.

I quietly ate the meatballs on my plate as I stared at Cedric. His grey eyes gleaned with pride and compassion.

"Bella? Is the food alright?"

I nodded and thought that I shouldn't destroy his lovely moment with his team.

"I have been meaning to talk to you about something. I know it has not really been that long since you have been here but it is important."

"Yes? What is it?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could finally get a Cochlear? I mean if you don't want to do it then that's fine but..."

I glanced at Noodles. How long has it been since I heard the chirping of birds, the howling of wind, the swaying of trees, the thunder and the rain and what not. How long has it been since I have sung, talked, argued?

"I might think about it. It is for the best, after all."

"Yes. Yes it is. Do tell me as soon as you make up your mind."

"You know what Cedric? I have made up my mind. I want it!" Noodles was brushing on my legs and I just couldn't resist.

He smiles at me.

"No need to rush. Think about it carefully. You have all the time for yourself."

"No. If you really are going to let me do it then why not in atleast 5 days?"

"Whatever you want."

-----

Yeah Cedric is sweet.

Anyways you guys have abandoned me already? Vote angels.