42

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽

By Hozier

Isabella

I don't know what to feel. Why am I even angey? Because I like him? Is that so?

I watch him enter the room but don't even look at him. I feel bad for that girl and I feel bad for myself.

I roll the dice as Aiden purchases another property. We were getting bored so he suggested monopoly.

"Aiden, I need to talk to her. Get out." Cedric says something but Aiden just sticks out his tongue.

"It's not like I can understand you. You can communicate while we play."  Aiden replies but Cedric takes some heavy steps to which Aiden immediately responds by running out.

I look at the unfinished game.
Cedric sits across me and I look away.

His fingers stroke my cheek and I just stay how I am. I look away.

He leans closer to me, his nose brushing my cheek. "Isabella, " He definitely calls out my name as his lips brush my jaw.

I push his face away because I don't feel like talking to him will work. His hands now grip my neck and the other my waist as he lays me on the bed gently.

I try to push him but his weight stops me to do so. His hands now leave my body as he stares into me.

This view point reminds of the dominance of Cole. I just had a flashback.

"Cedric. Get off. Please." I meekly gesture as my breathing becomes uneven.

"I want to clear out some things first." He shakes his head as he says something. His hands resting above my head to help him create a distance between our bodies but yet his lower body is glued to mine.

He refuses to get off so I use my palms to push his chest away.

"You are my toy".

No. I am not.

"I'll touch you when ever I want! Get that inside your head Isabella! "

Don't. Please

Cole. You are a sick bastard.

I am suddenly jerked by Cedric's action as he raises his fist. As I close my eyes with my heart sinking I feel the matress beside my head take the punch.

"GODDAMMIT ISABELLA! I JUST WANT TO TALK! " I open my eyes and he is all red with anger now. His vein pops out of his neck as he probably screams.

My eyes water with fear and pain.

His soften with guilt and regret.

"I didn't mean to scare you. I would never lay my hand on you. Ever." He whispers something but...

My hands are tied to the bed as  I scream and kick frantically. He is tearing off my clothes after giving me a good beating. Yet, I am still resisting despite the pain.

Cole grabs a knife and brings it to my abdomen-

My  hand flies into a fist and directly lands on the person who is holding me down with so much force. Axel grips me even more tightly. The nurses around me look panicked as one brings injections.

I scream harder and harder. Cedric stares at me as his eyes widened. He is too baffled and so am I.

Cole. He was here. I saw him. He was on top of me. I-